Celebrity
Replying to tintin92 • Oct 13, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
no one knows! but do we have many happy endings for angsty dramas?
Why did i started watching I'm feeling so sad about it already.their relationship was really something. I watched the 4 episodes in the morning and I'm sad for the whole day after tht:))))))
0 1
On What Comes after Love • Oct 13, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
Won't it be a happy ending? 😔
1 4
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 27, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
Where to watch episode 5?
0 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 27, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
Where to watch episode 5?
0 0
Replying to smiling1234 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
it will be. it will be release 8pm in china time .
Tysm!
0 1
Replying to smiling1234 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
it will be. it will be release 8pm in china time .
I searched writing chang le qu but couldn’t find anything
0 6
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 26, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
Won't it be on kisskh? Kisskh releases earlier than others😭
0 8
On Ski into Love • May 11, 2024
Title Ski into Love
I wish there was a manga of the same novel
1 2
On Ski into Love • May 11, 2024
Title Ski into Love
I'm so excited for the drama. The storyline sounds so interesting to me...
4 0
Replying to RanaPalupi • Apr 16, 2024
Title Reset Life
I'm here because of Xiao Ding. I've watched this short drama several times. And I just finished the variety show…
Where to watch?
0 1
On Reset Life • Apr 16, 2024
Title Reset Life
Where can i watch?
0 2
On Ding Yu Xi • Apr 16, 2024
Person Ding Yu Xi
He's my favourite c drama actor after LinYi😭
9 0
On Ding Yu Xi • Apr 16, 2024
Person Ding Yu Xi
Can anyone give me his Instagram id link pls?
1 1
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2 • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2
Is it ever coming? 🙂🙂
0 1
Replying to Aeeeee • Apr 13, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
any site pls
Kisskh website
0 0
On The Rain in Espana • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
Anyone please suggest me drama/ movies like this?😭 their romance were top tier
0 4
On Everyone Loves Me • Apr 12, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
One of my favourite drama from 2024
0 0
On Derailment • Apr 12, 2024
Title Derailment
I loved this drama. Such an unique plot
6 0
Replying to joanna • Apr 12, 2024
Title Ski into Love
lin yi accepts all the scripts 😹 excited for this one
Wdym by the first line?
0 2
On Ski into Love • Apr 9, 2024
Title Ski into Love
hope this is gonne be another masterpiece like skate into love
8 0
