Editorials
On Immortality • Jun 7, 2022
Title Immortality
Did the live action already released? If yes where can I watch it
0 1
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Feb 21, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love Spoiler
I'm really excited to watch the season 2 but beside excitement I'm very anxious of the story in season 2 because there is a tweet that i have read that about TharnType season 2 Type and Tharn will break up again because of that co worker of Type That's why I'm very anxious??
2 1
On Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat • Jan 16, 2020
Person Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat
I've been meaning to ask if someone know the truth about what is really the relationship he have with gulf kanawut cause. I've been seeing the both of them together like almost the time in twitter??
1 4
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Jan 4, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
Ahhhh when will they upload the episode 1 i'm rooting from waiting
0 1
Replying to Lance Millers • Jan 1, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
I saw an interview of Saint on Facebook. Just like someone said on this page.. Saint is very busy atm. And he…
Yah but i really wish saint can be in the season 2 cause i really like the chemistry of perthsaint but i guess the story of tincan is great to can't wait to watch the episode 1
0 1
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Dec 31, 2019
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
Well it is kinda pity that saint will not be in the LBC 2 and perth will have no partner to be true their love story is the one i want to see but no can do he already decided but i'm still waiting for him to show up suddenly in the upcoming episode of LBC 2.
1 3