Editorials
Replying to BingeWatcher • Mar 1, 2024
Title Wonderful World
I think you didn't saw proper trailer and episode 2 highlights video his acting is mind blowing like broken angel.
I agree with you. The worse he was in was Rookie historian. That drama was terrible for both him and the FL actress who has zero skills in acting as well. Very mediocre acting
0 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 1, 2024
Title Wonderful World
Why is it only 14 episodes though 😢 I wanted the usual 16 episodes. This is going to be a great drama
0 1
lo_ve • Feb 29, 2024
Article Actor Lee Jae Wook and aespa's Karina are reportedly in a relationship!
And who cares about them dating? Why do they make it a huge news just because two human beings are acting normal and are having the usual interaction a male and a female has when they like each other? Ridiculous
17 0
On Nobody Knows • Feb 27, 2024
Title Nobody Knows
The mystery wasn't even there. It dragged like hell and worse of it all,it was all over the damn place. The supposed "mystery" they tried portraying,I saw it coming a mile away. Predictable since the start till end. 2/10
4 0
Replying to Nostalgic Sucker • Feb 27, 2024
Title Nobody Knows
Cringy drama ngl
Indeed
1 0
Replying to ksh_1507 • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
eng subbed link for the movie?
https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
0 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
KissAsian
It's already Subbed at https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
1 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
KissAsian
It's already Subbed at https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
1 0
Replying to rinrinhaee • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
i've got the movie but english subtitles are nowhere to be found.can someone help me, where can i find subtitles…
It's already subbed today at https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
0 0
Replying to Tarif • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
Where I can get English subtitle ???There is no subtitle in Kissasian
They finally subbed it today at https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
0 0
Replying to BlackOtaku • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
Raw at https://devsorley.com/2023/12/29/single-in-seoul-2023/
Subbed at https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
0 0
Replying to Enny • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
why do they think single people don't smile ....like wtf dude and what's with the fl - no personality ? she didn't…
I'm 24 and I'm single and I have a bunch of friends that are single, you don't see our grumpy frowning ass like that lmao 🤣 we are enjoying our single life before getting married
1 1
On Single in Seoul • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
They subbed it today guys https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online check it out if anyone wants to watch it
2 0
Replying to leyla • Feb 27, 2024
Title Single in Seoul
has anyone found the eng sub version ??
Here is a link. They subbed it today https://dramanice.la/single-in-seoul/watch-single-in-seoul-2023-episode-1-online
1 0
Replying to Vader • Feb 26, 2024
Person Jung Yoo Min
Hahaha this comment was so savage 😂 voiced out exactly what I had in mind but didn't say out loud
I agree. She needs more acting lessons. But she's not that bad compared to other worse actresses like Suzy bae or even worse ones I ain't going to name or I'll start a war in the comment section when I mention their idols lmao. I find this actress cringe when she laughs in the drama, it's as if she forces herself and it doesn't come out naturally.
2 0
On Jung Yoo Min • Feb 24, 2024
Person Jung Yoo Min
She looks like Kim Se Jeong but she needs some acting lessons cuz she can't act. She's really pretty though
0 2
Replying to Two Steps From Heaven • Feb 24, 2024
Person Jung Yoo Min
Watching her less-than-average acting skills in Perfect Marriage Revenge explains why she's only been able to…
Hahaha this comment was so savage 😂 voiced out exactly what I had in mind but didn't say out loud
2 2
Replying to Vader • Feb 22, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
*ready
You can have it yourself
1 0
Replying to Vader • Feb 22, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
*ready
Good boy
0 2
On Lee Jun Hyuk • Feb 22, 2024
Person Lee Jun Hyuk
That horrible pic doesn't give justice to his drop dead gorgeous face! Screw MDL for rejecting my request to change it. A DILF like him doesn't deserve this
7 4