well since they were sitting in a sandish slump and she almost drowned because of that he wants to be someone…
And here I thought the same as the ray of sunshine said, lmao,"Something like a lamb" ๐ they really be making confusing dialogue. Thanks for explaining. I finally kinda get it now
Did the writers ran out of juice or something? Episode 6 and 7 literally was about nothing in general. The ending of episode 7 was just so random and out of place. I actually thought something meaningful would happen like kissing in the lake or something. That would actually be hot but they be blabbering about trust and bs lmao . Mid drama and the drama is already getting uninteresting
Yasss,I can see the resemblance in Familiar wife. I was going to ask this but glad someone pointed it too. Means I wasn't the only one seeing the resemblance ๐
Yawn. You posted this twice. But guess what, I have great news, you don't have to watch it!
Nah, sweetie it takes more than that to struck a nerve. Miserable ? Pfft I actually feel a thrill and amused for people like you who find the need to reply back to my comments
๐๐๐Question1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?
Answer 1. Sad ending 2. It's good but not that awesome either 3. There was chemistry but it felt more like a mutual connection and understanding between them than romance 4. No,just holding hands and long forever stares ๐
1. Sad ending
2. It's good but not that awesome either
3. There was chemistry but it felt more like a mutual connection and understanding between them than romance
4. No,just holding hands and long forever stares ๐