K-Drama
Replying to helloxkaykay • Jan 19, 2024
Title Kill It
Such an UNDERRATED KDRAMA.Don't let the first episode or so deter you away - trust!!! It truly gets better.More…
Humor?
0 1
Replying to jazme • Jan 19, 2024
Title Kill It
If only Kim Soo Hyun and Ko Hyeon Woo had became allies, this would have been a great revenge drama
That's what I wanted to say
1 0
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • Jan 16, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
glad to see the dispatch scandal didnt affect ratings too much
The one where she was caught accepting money funds from fraud done by her exbf?
0 1
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • Jan 16, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
glad to see the dispatch scandal didnt affect ratings too much
What scandal?
1 3
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
gentle giant, i love that name
Lol! let's call him that then
1 0
Replying to realkikyo • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Same and he looked good too
Ikr. I had the same reaction the FL had when she saw him take off his glasses 😏
4 0
Replying to Niki • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
When my husband💅🏻 was choking this trash guy I'm almost got pregnant🌚
I think I got pregnant with 5 babies and I'm already expecting because of that scene lmao 🤣
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I think I'm in love with the gentle giant lol
28 4
Replying to Vader • Jan 12, 2024
Person Park Hye Soo
She was just starting her career and the biatch that was soppusedly her friend ruined her carreer so I highly…
Ikr. And the worse ones that can backstab you are your closest friends or family. Knitizenz are toxic already and if someone betrays you like that to top it all of,sheesh. You can't trust anyone anymore nowadays
5 1
Replying to Lee Sun Kyun • Jan 11, 2024
Person Lee Sun Kyun
Replying to deleted comment
Ewww say what now?!! And here I thought he was a nice ajjushi
0 4
lo_ve • Jan 11, 2024
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
Say what now?!!!! He died?!!! When? What? Why? How? Whyyyy? Ajjushi died?! Damn!!!
1 1
On Park Hye Soo • Jan 11, 2024
Person Park Hye Soo
Sad how this actress had her carreer completely ruined by stuff that wasn't even true. Even her post in Instagram sounded sincere as if I was reading what her true feelings were. She was just starting her career and it got ruined by a scandal a supposed bitch said about her. I mean, how could a face like that even be a bully? She looks like a sweet person. I might be based but the real bullies have this undeniable look on their faces,even if they have changed,there is something about their eyes that say they did shit when they were young,and the roles they play don't help either. They nail their roles because somewhat they have that personality. But this actress can be playing a bully and it wouldn't really suit her. She doesn't have the face for it or the eyes.
10 0
Replying to aiishastou • Jan 11, 2024
Person Park Hye Soo
so like...any news about her?
She was just starting her career and the biatch that was soppusedly her friend ruined her carreer so I highly doubt it. She wasn't that recognized so the probability of her returning is slim. Sad. She was just starting to get noticed in the acting industry
3 3
On Love in Contract • Jan 10, 2024
Title Love in Contract
The reviews talking about the alphabet people representation as if that's all what a drama has to have so it can get an okay. "Pleasantly surprised for the LGBTQ+representation" STFU already!Not even that, saved this poor excuse of a drama. Do not recommend. There was nothing appealing to this crap
0 2
On Love in Contract • Jan 10, 2024
Title Love in Contract
The reviews talking about the alphabet people representation as if that's all what a drama has to have so it can get an okay. "Pleasantly surprised for the LGBTQ+representation" STFU already. Not even that, saved this poor excuse of a drama. Do not recommend. There was nothing appealing to this crap
3 3
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Jan 10, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
As always,useless seasons to Kdramas. I called it how they were going to milk the freaking cow after season 1,no wonder they named it season one. Stupid ass seasons
3 7
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Jan 10, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
As always,useless seasons to Kdramas. I called it how they were going to milk the freaking cow after season 1,no wonder they named it season one. Stupid ass seasons
2 1
Replying to alleelei • Jan 10, 2024
Person Jung Woo Sung
to me he sometimes looks like a Korean Tom Cruise?? Am I the only one who sees that?
That's what I was going to say 😆
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 10, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Yes.
Okay,just saw and caught up with the episodes. And all I can say is that I have to get in line with the serious competition the ML has with her. He's so damn manly. His broad shoulders and his gentle eyes,Oh my gaaaa!!!! I need to see more of his works because I'm officially in love lol. It's my first time seeing him I think or maybe I have seen him but I hadn't notice him. And I like how awkward he is with the FL. Lol! He likes her yet says stuff that may sound rude. And Ms Sunshine will totally love her as her sister in law. Can't wait for her to dump her boyfriend's sorry ass and hook up with the gentle handsome giant already 😆
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Yes.
Nice! I'll be definitely watching then cuz I'm a sucker for that thrope. Thanks for the reply mate
1 0