K-Drama Replying to Jetesh • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Almost same story line .............. Perfect Marriage Revenge : https://kisskh.at/755509-perfect-marriage-revenge
The million dollar question is,who copied who?
0 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Does this has unrequited love?
0 3
On Love Scout • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love Scout
I consider them one of the most gorgeous actors I've seen. Glad they chose them as leads. Can't wait!!!! When will it air? Have they started filming?
9 0
Replying to nel • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love Scout
I dont want this.......I NEED THIS
Same
0 0
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love Scout
they looked so good at the awards show!!!
Where can I see it?
1 2
Yanjun Siwon • Jan 9, 2024
Photo Photo
They make such an attractive couple. Imagine if they were a couple in rl they'd make beautiful babies. A girl can only dream lol
2 0
Replying to APbang • Jan 9, 2024
Person Kang Na Eon
this reunion from crash course in romance i never expected lol
You mean the reunion between her and the ML from Anyone anywhere?
0 2
Replying to Nostalgic Sucker • Jan 9, 2024
Title The King of Pigs
Don't know how Park Min Jo qualified as your favorite character? She's good but only got like 1 min screentime…
Nope, The glory was a joke compared to this, especially the romance crap they got in it. I found it ridiculous the way she even executed her revenge. This one in the other hand had hard core revenge without even a hint of romance tag in it which I loved the most. A revenge story imo shouldn't include romance. Romance doesn't blend well with it
3 1
On After My Death • Jan 9, 2024
Title After My Death
Just why did the Vicenzo chic took the other lesbian chic hand and made her place her finger on the hole of her windpipe! Did the other lesbian got tuned on by it or something?🤮I don't know weather to be disgusting or confused. It was so odd. Random weird scenes this shit had
3 21
On Kaseki no Hohoemi • Jan 8, 2024
Title Kaseki no Hohoemi
When will eng subs come out?
0 0
Replying to Maysah • Jan 8, 2024
Title Drama Stage Season 3: Everyone Is There
Can someone plz tell me does this movie have alot of bullying in it
Yes,but it's a nice movie. The bullying scenes aren't much triggering compared to the Glory or the king of pigs. Those ones were hardcore and I had to give myself a break
2 0
On Pyramid Game • Jan 8, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Can't wait! When will it air?
0 6
On Drama Special Season 14: Anyone Anywhere • Jan 8, 2024
Title Drama Special Season 14: Anyone Anywhere
Very sad but realistic. This is the sad reality that happens to victims of Bullying. Bystanders are just as guilty as the perpetuators. Period
1 0
On I Am Nobody • Jan 8, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
Is there romance in this?
0 2
Replying to wilsonban • Dec 21, 2023
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
I loved it. It's a perfect melodrama with all the heavy and difficult emotions.
Ikr,I loved it too. It's a hidden gem many viewers here don't see the value to. They only focus on the ending and it's flaws,when this drama is more than that. It portrays how love can be so deep but so painful at the same time, experiencing it makes you go through pain but it makes you happy to have met that person in your life and learn to appreciate that as a beautiful memory instead of a painful one. After all, that's what first love is all about,they may never work out but they are bittersweet and make you grow as a person
2 0
Replying to Kunaga Kishi • Dec 16, 2023
Person Kim Hi Eo Ra
The bullying rumors are all approved to be false. stop spreading misinformation.
How is this misinformation? I read everything about this issue. Stop defending her just because you're her fan. Also, just so you know she went after 7 people to "resolve the matter". You dont go after 7 people from your hs if you arent guilty. There is a huge ass GUILTY sign marked in her forehead in capital letters
4 0
On Parasyte: The Grey • Dec 13, 2023
Title Parasyte: The Grey
This based on the anime Parasite?
1 1
On My Happy Ending • Dec 13, 2023
Title My Happy Ending
Sounds promising. Can't wait!!!
4 0
Replying to 9993633 • Dec 10, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Yeah he could've dated as many as he want but he may not have dated anyone after being dumped because he maybe…
Don't engage him , he's been repeating like a parrot the same BS over and over again and even went through the trouble of harassing me on my DMs . Just report his comment . That'll teach him
0 0
Replying to msk99 • Dec 7, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
nobody asked soyboy
Awwww still triggered babes? You even went through the trouble of going to my profile to harass me. How petty can you be to still be angry about a comment made over a month ago. Grow up already sweetie also on a side note I'm reporting your ass babes.
0 1