K-Drama
Replying to Yibo • Nov 12, 2023
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
I started watching 'bride of habaek' and her expressions or the lack of expressions make me want to quit but the…
Hahaha 🤣 Ikr. Her facial expressions don't go with that her character is soppused to be feeling. She always has this stoic face for everything even when romance comes to the picture. I agree with what you say,Fans do great disservice when they can't accept valid criticism. They are blind because they want to be. Same goes with Bae Suzy and Jisoo and many idols out there, they might be talented at dancing at singing but they can't act. I mention something about Jisoo's acting somewhere and I bet they'll all come for me.
1 7
Replying to Yibo • Nov 12, 2023
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
I started watching 'bride of habaek' and her expressions or the lack of expressions make me want to quit but the…
Ikr! There is nothing much to them than just their looks. I always wanted to see the bride of Habeak as well but the moment I saw her as the FL I didn't even took a glance of it. Same goes with her upcoming project,Arthdal Chronicles. The drama is so good and her presence in the new season was a let down for me even if it hasn't even aired yet. I just know she'll ruin it for me. Might as well save myself the trouble
2 9
Replying to lilili • Nov 12, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
Yes to romance but it's minor. It's a love triangle but not intense. The ML is the doctor/proctologist. A lot…
Thank you so much for your reply. Now I can proceed and watch the drama at my own risk.
2 0
On Wonderful World • Nov 11, 2023
Title Wonderful World
I hope it has romance despite their age gap in rl. I won't mind seeing these two together
12 1
Replying to Stilinski • Nov 11, 2023
Title Wonderful World
Is this Why Her 2 ?
Looks like it,but FL is waaaay much older than him. I don't mind though. I'm a sucker for noona romance
5 0
Replying to Agloria • Nov 11, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
I am a sucker for shows with romance as subplot
Does this have romance?
0 1
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 11, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
Does this have romance? And if does, who's the ML? I don't mind spoilers so feel free to tell me 😉
0 2
Replying to 9607827 • Nov 10, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I searched everywhere but I just couldn't find where I asked your irrelevant opinion.
Triggered much kid? Lmao
0 1
Replying to star • Nov 10, 2023
Person Kim Dong Wook
what happened?
He got married
0 0
Replying to 9607827 • Nov 10, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I searched everywhere but I just couldn't find where I asked your irrelevant opinion.
Awww you didn't have to sweetie. That's because you didn't have to ask anywhere . I can post my comment wherever I like so don't go through the hassle of searching everywhere babes. I don't answer to you or anyone. If you can't handle my opinion then just close your eyes and don't read. I ain't shutting up for your sake sweetie
0 3
Replying to msk99 • Nov 10, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
nobody asked soyboy
And how do you know I'm a girl? I can be a trans as far as you can know
1 1
Replying to msk99 • Nov 10, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
nobody asked soyboy
Nobody has to ask me sweetie pie, it's a free comment section where I can comment whenever I want. Go cry in a corner if you can't handle my comment
1 0
On Doctor Slump • Nov 9, 2023
Title Doctor Slump
This wheeeeeeeeeen?
1 1
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Nov 9, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
Lol! I can already see how boring this going to be. Hometown Cha Cha Cha lost it's charm after episode 8. Anyhow just because it's another writer combined I'll give it a chance
0 14
Replying to GoodRick • Nov 9, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Disney stole another K-drama. Ugh.
Disney be ruining all damn dramas lately. I hate it
2 0
On Silent Love • Nov 9, 2023
Title Silent Love
I want to see this. Wish MDL can have a feature to notify when a drama is out
0 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 9, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
Barf 🤮 was going to watch this but the pervert sexual offender ruined it for me. I literally see him everywhere now while other talented actors for less crimes get cancelled, he is still roaming and ruining the Korean entertainment for me. PASS
4 4
Replying to monstersnroses • Nov 9, 2023
Title Sh**ting Stars
One of the most boring, flat, uninspired dramas I've ever seen. Lee Sung Kyun is a terrible terrible actress,…
I agree wholeheartedly,my take was that both actors were horrible. Had no chemistry at all imo
2 0
lo_ve • Nov 9, 2023
Article Shin Min Ah Pairs up with Kim Young Dae in a New Romantic Comedy K-Drama
I'm a huge fan of noona romance. It's been a while one has been released
4 1
Replying to Holy Mae • Nov 9, 2023
Person Jung Hae In
Who ask you?
Anytime sweetie 🥰
2 0