K-Drama
On Shim Eun Woo • Nov 2, 2023
Person Shim Eun Woo
She needs a main role asap
3 0
Replying to Vader • Nov 2, 2023
Person Uhm Tae Woong
Omo!!! 😱😱😱 I thought I was the only one confusing him with the My Mr guy lmao 🤣. Just today I was…
Indeed. 😂
0 1
Replying to jubies33 • Nov 1, 2023
Title Every Precious Moment
sounds like you are talking about shoujo manga adaptation, and sometimes the over-the-top comedy can be a bit…
I already saw some of these. Orange days and Ourobors are in these. They weren't cringe but what I didn't like was the fast pace romance in Orange days. I'm more into slow burn romance. Japanese drama have the thrope of making the leads sleep together and kiss within the first few seconds of the dramas. Thanks for the recommendations though,will make sure to check out the ones I haven't seen
0 1
Replying to n95 • Nov 1, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
You know when couple are meant for each other or they're soulmates their face looks alike It can be their face…
My parents don't look the same wtf 🤣
0 2
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Nov 1, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Lmao triggered much? sweetie 😂
0 1
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Nov 1, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Go to school sweetie, and learn the real meaning of racism
0 12
lo_ve • Nov 1, 2023
Article Lee Joon Hyuk Confirmed to Lead the Spin-Off K-Drama of "Stranger"
He is sooooo hotttt
0 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 31, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
The one embarrassing themselves is you along with the morons ranting about racism when it's got nothing to do with racism
1 14
On Love Scout • Oct 31, 2023
Title Love Scout
I want to see this so bad
3 0
On Lee Jun Hyuk • Oct 31, 2023
Person Lee Jun Hyuk
This hottie here is finally getting some main roles these upcoming years makes me happy to his his handsome face again. He's drop dead gorgeous even though our ages are so far away lol, I'd totally go for a dilf like him. I mean 23 and 39 ain't that much is it? 😆
11 0
On Kato Rosa • Oct 31, 2023
Person Kato Rosa
How is she not married yet ? With her looks I'm sure she has plenty of suitors
0 1
On Under the Gun • Oct 31, 2023
Title Under the Gun
I was happy for Jo Soo Min finally getting a main role but when I noticed... it's just a Webseries 😢 she's so talented to be in these type of roles
3 2
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 30, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Sorry to burst your bubble but bullshit doesn't make me cry sweety
2 17
On Ro Woon • Oct 30, 2023
Person Ro Woon
The most unappealing photo ever. It doesn't even look like him. Looks like a plastic mannequin. MDL chooses the most horrible pics ever
8 0
On Ro Woon • Oct 30, 2023
Person Ro Woon
The most unappealing photo ever. It doesn't even look like him. Looks like a plastic mannequin. MDL chooses the most horrible pics ever
1 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 30, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Awww sweetie you took all your time to write worthless paragraphs I ain't even going to read. You shouldn't have,I don't know if you know this but I'm allergic to long ass BULLSHIT
2 19
issalie • Oct 30, 2023
Review Eve
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to phainaxa • Oct 30, 2023
Title Eve
Are you telling me the female lead ended up with the guy who was involved in her parents' deaths? Thank God I…
A masochist
0 0
Replying to thisishinaaa • Oct 30, 2023
Title Eve
why does yoon kyeom always have a ded face with no expressions. even during the sex scene he look like a mannequin…
Hahaha
1 1
Replying to Yu Dee Su • Oct 30, 2023
Title Eve
Why is Byung Eun paired up with Yea Ji, is Korea short on handsome men? So lazy to watch this drama
Lmao 🤣
1 0