Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to WinterGerda • Nov 5, 2023
Kim Seon-ho was not the person who first considered termination of pregnancy as a solution to the problem, it…
It takes two to dance tango sweetie. It's not "just"the woman who "first"considers killing the baby. It's both of them that cam to an agreement to kill an infant. They are both murderers. And it's not "your body your choice" you had a choice to have protected sex sweetie,also last time I checked women can't get pregnant on their own. I feel that's what the baby has the right to say not YOU. Your argument,"A woman had the right to murder since it's her body," what about the baby. Doesn't he has the right to live as well? It's selfish and it's disgusting. And If I'm living in an alternative reality like you claim, then you are living in full ignorance of what a life is,and how precious a life can be.
0 0
Replying to arden • Nov 5, 2023
Person Han Ji Min
am I the only one who thinks she looks similar to Hwang Jung Eum? I mixed the two of them up for the longest time…
To me she looks like Han Hyu Joo
0 0
On Han Ji Min • Nov 5, 2023
Person Han Ji Min
Damn! It's my first time seeing this actress in familiar wife. She looks so damn young. I thought she was on her early 30s. She kinda looks like Han Hyu Joo
0 0
Replying to 10046911 • Nov 3, 2023
Person Yoo Ah In
https://kisskh.at/people/993-shin-se-kyung#comment-14319009You don't stop do you, You are one of those useless…
Well thank the heavens for that. I don't even want someone like her wanting to know me or care for me. It's painful to even watch her in screen now imagine knowing her in real life! Jeez! That's a nightmare come true
0 0
Replying to pittety • Nov 3, 2023
If ML has a younger brother or FL younger sisters it should definitely be Kim Su Gyeom, Shin Se Hwi and Lee Eun…
Don't forget Hong Jong Hyun, he can be his clone lol
1 0
Replying to 21st Century Girl • Nov 3, 2023
Person Bae Suzy
they most definitely do have acting schools in Korea.
I think she's decent compared to other Korean actresses. I mean,I won't say names because crazy lunatic stans will jump at me for saying this but have you see the acting of one of the members of black pink?lol beyond horrible
6 8
Replying to Jano_multi • Nov 3, 2023
Person Bae Suzy
What!!!!! REALLY
Lol! I know I'm late here but what about sex with who now?
0 2
Replying to Vader • Nov 3, 2023
Person Ji Sung
😳 woah say what now? Taking turns in what sense ?😂
Oh 😂 I thought you meant taking turns on something else lol
1 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 3, 2023
Title Connection
Ji Sung is not doing romance dramas anymore. He was so good at it. Kill Me Heal Me is his best. Secret is also…
Maybe his wife gets jealous lol. Cuz he's a hell of a kisser afterall
1 0
On Connection • Nov 3, 2023
Title Connection
Manly Jisung oppa is back KKK! Can't wait! I only watched Adamas because of him. Very versatile and talented actor. Adamas was a mess but he managed to still make me want to keep watching only for him 😊
2 0
Replying to Rottweiler1 • Nov 3, 2023
Person Kwon Sang Woo
😍🥰. Talk about the perfect example of my type. Absolutely fell in love after watching him in Curtain Call.…
My type too. I drool everytime I see him on screen
1 0
Replying to Steelheart • Nov 3, 2023
I saw the plot twist that she already knew everything since the halfway point knowing Korean movies but damn that…
I think the opposite,Lee Bo young and Kwon Sang Woo looks way better now that they've aged. They aged like fine wine
0 0
On More Than Blue • Nov 3, 2023
I feel bad for Lee Bo Young, she's a talented and a really good actress. But that kiss hahaha she didn't deserve that. She was trying her best to portray her emotions through that kiss but the guy was like a stiff dead fish hahaha not even lip movement. She was doing all the work lmao. He looked dead and the scene was just plain embarrassing to even watch. Never seen a kissing scene more embarrassing than a bed scene 😜
3 0