Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to PaulUK • Oct 28, 2023
Person Tiffany Hsu
Start of relationship with Roy Chui seems to overlap with the end of her marriage ?
Was her heart swayed by Roy while filming so she decided to divorce? Or was she cheating and decided to divorce?
1 11
On Every Precious Moment • Oct 28, 2023
Is this cringe like every Japanese drama I've seen out there? I want to see it but I'm not really a fan of Japanese dramas. Last time I saw something that was not cringe and really got me invested was I don't love you yet. But I want to try this but I'm unsure
1 9
On In Your Radiant Season • Oct 27, 2023
Even though I like LSK as female lead Han Hyu Joo would have been better for this role in all the sense of the word. Even so, I'm a still check this out. I like what's it going to be about
7 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Oct 23, 2023
Title Mr. Sunshine
It has a good cinematography but that's just about it. The plot is all over the place and nothing really is happening in each episode. It's like they just shoved a few interesting parts here and there to keep us interested but nothing main is happening
4 12
Replying to allure2k2 • Oct 23, 2023
Person Byun Yo Han
my ghaddd!! that smile could melt a girl's heart. No wonder Jessi swooned a lot! I myself was blushing!
Who's Jessie,I see everyone talking about a Jessi but I have no idea what you all are talking about
0 1
Replying to Martial • Oct 23, 2023
Person Byun Yo Han
Handsome and talented. He pulls off any look, no wonder he made Jessie blush
Who's Jessie?
0 0
Replying to kulbal • Oct 23, 2023
Title Lost
Well, unfortunately...to burst your bubble, there are other types of romance in this world or falling in and out…
Cheating isn't taboo but a betrayal between a married couple. If it were a romance people wouldn't see the woman who is his lover as homewrecker or the man as a cheater . The wife wouldn't feel betrayed and would just tag his affair as " oOoOO, he found love again, " There wouldn't be broken families or kids out of wedlock that pay for the grown up sins. There wouldn't be tears,hatred or heartbreaks. Maybe when you get married and your wife/ husband has an affair you'd condone or excuse his/her behavior as him finding love again where he had lost but now he's found a new one. But I don't view cheating as finding love again. I view it as a betrayal,a stabwound to the heart of a woman or a man. A betrayal to his/her family for now his/her wife's/husband's will never be trusted again. His/her kids pay for the price of a broken family. It's a broken trust, a wound that still hurts even if time passes by or he/she decided to forgive him/her.

So to put it altogether now,this drama those condone cheating hence the reason I dropped it. It's disgusting and it's a boring drama altogether
3 3
On My Strange Hero • Oct 21, 2023
The only appealing thing about this drama is how incredibly mature yet gorgeous 3 of the leads looked. Jo Bo Ah looked incredibly stunning unlike other dramas she's been and Yo Seung Ho is always handsome NGL but he was such a snack in this and so was Kwak Dong Yeon. I fell big time for KDY in this. Such a handsome young man. I know I don't stand a chance with him but I was Jealous of Bo Ah. I couldn't help but keep thinking what a lucky bitch she is to be paired up with these two gorgeous people
1 0
On Han So Hee • Oct 20, 2023
Person Han So Hee
Not my favorite actress out there tbh. She has a lot to learn but she nails the villain character she plays in WOTM. She needs to do more of those roles. But then what's funny and pretty cool to me is that we share the same month and birthdate. Except I'm from 1999 and she's from
1994. What are the odds of that happening? Lol! I've never come across a Korean celebrity that shares my same birthday 🤔
0 1