K-Drama
On Lee Sang Yeob • Oct 3, 2023
Person Lee Sang Yeob
His recent news has got to be the saddest day of my life 😠I was hoping he waited for me lol. I'm a 23...no...24 years old in November now,not much of an age gap for us ain't it? After all...Age is just a NUMBER lol
5 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 3, 2023
Article Lee Sang Yeob All Set to Get Married Next Year!
Wow! This guy is good looking and amazing actor. Often playing villain OR the second male lead who's never get…
It's the saddest day of my life this eye candy is going to marry lol
1 0
lo_ve • Oct 3, 2023
Article Lee Sang Yeob All Set to Get Married Next Year!
This is the most saddest most baddest news of my life ðŸ˜
2 0
Replying to lo_ve • Oct 3, 2023
Article "My Dearest Part 2" starring Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin Confirmed to air Next Week
Replying to deleted comment
Meanwhile MDL gets rid of my account just because I made two accounts while this spammer gets to spam all over the place smh 😒
1 4
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Oct 3, 2023
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
When? When! When?!
4 2
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Oct 3, 2023
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
When? When! When?!
1 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 3, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
This looks like a diarrhea MESSSSSsss!
3 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Oct 2, 2023
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
When! WHEN! WHEN!WHENNNNN???
6 0
On Lee Soo Kyung • Oct 2, 2023
Person Lee Soo Kyung
She need more main roles. She's great!
3 0
Replying to missindependant • Oct 1, 2023
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
I completly agree with you! I watched some of her dramas and her acting is painful to watch, I physically cringe…
Yaaasss! That scene always made me cringe. Thought I was the only one 😆
6 3
Replying to 10046911 • Oct 1, 2023
Person Yoo Ah In
https://kisskh.at/people/993-shin-se-kyung#comment-14319009You don't stop do you, You are one of those useless…
Awwww I'm so glad you follow my every comment in this website that you even took your time and effort to redirect. I have a fan. MOM I'M FAMOUS!!!!
1 2
On Love Andante • Sep 29, 2023
Title Love Andante
Whennnn?
4 0
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Sep 29, 2023
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
One word,3 letters, HOT!
1 1
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Sep 29, 2023
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
One word,3 letters, HOT!
1 1
On Yoo Seung Ho • Sep 29, 2023
Person Yoo Seung Ho
He is uffffff!!! So damn handsome. I remember drooling while I watched both him and Kwak Dong Yeon in my strange hero. Both really handsome people. Jo Bo ah is such a lucky BITCH lol!
5 0
On Lee Jun Hyuk • Sep 24, 2023
Person Lee Jun Hyuk
He's hot
7 0
Replying to Noy • Sep 21, 2023
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
You're funny. You spend that time and energy on something you don't like. I have plenty of actors that i didn't…
I can spend my time and energy in whatever I like. Is there a rule against commenting on someone's page? What are you a comment cop?
14 1
On Yoo Ah In • Sep 19, 2023
Person Yoo Ah In
Most of the best actors in Korea who have passion for acting are going down . Smh 😒 meanwhile we still have horrible Shin Se Kyung actress still in the acting industry. Why doesnt he get into a scandal? 🤣 I'm always hoping one day all actors who are horrible at acting get into scandals like this lmao
5 9
Replying to raefiy • Sep 17, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
What a childish comment lmao. If I need to get a job you should go back to elementary school to learn. You need the education sweetie hahaha
0 0
Replying to Nanabish • Sep 17, 2023
Person Hwang Jung Eum
Both ji sung and her nailed that drama cuz i cried with her almost every scene
Honestly same. They had good chemistry that I had to see thier other drama they had together. Those two have insane chemistry I actually thought Ji Sung should have married her, instead of his wife lol.
4 0