Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
I can comment however or whatever I want sweety. It's a free furum. If you can't take it, sulk it up and go cry in a corner. I ain't going to shut up for the sake of your pathetic little feelings. If you can't handle comments then simply cover your eyes or don't read them.
1 45
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Nope, I'm not the one worried about the ways she'd have to cover those tattoos with make up artists. You are. I could care less how she covers that crap on her skin. She can leave that crap on for all I care. I got much better things to do right now sweety.
2 47
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Lmao who's more worried about her tattoos here again? 🤣🤣
1 49
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Oh my brain works perfectly sweety, to know enough that tattoo removal isn't that simple, it leaves scars so it's not that easy. Scars are forever . Get your shit right babes before blabbering nonsense bahaha
1 51
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Apparently you care,since you decided to reply back 🤣 stop being so butthurt about my comment sweety
2 53
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Apparently saying facts makes me a newspaper now,fair enough. At least what I say disappears and is a fact compared to the horrible job they did to that poor actress. She's ruined her skin completely and there is no way to erased that crap. Looks like her 5 year old nephew scribbled jiberish on her skin and she was like, this is so COOL! I'll make it permanent 😂
1 55
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Aug 28, 2023
PGY doesn't know how to act sorry! Not sorry! Cha Eun Woo is just starting so he's gotten a bit better but now two actors combined it'd be a disaster. Reminds me of Rookie historian,where SSK had a stiff face throughout the whole damn drama while Cha Eun Woo was trying his best but it failed for both of them because SSK was worse than him. At least Cha Eun Woo could do some effort on how he was smitten by her but SSK had a bitch resting face throughout it all. Even my sister who I was introducing that drama to her for the first time, said how horrible that actress acting was,she never laid an eye on Kdramas after that, telling me how horrible actors in Korea are. Now I can't convince her to see something else. Kdramas are my favorites but when it's about acting some actors are just not it. Same with this PGY needs to improve her acting and so does CEW. Atleast Cha Eun Woo is worth watching for his face though, that's all I got to say. I know I'll get hate for saying my opinion but it's a free country mdl users
2 9
On Jang Young Nam • Aug 28, 2023
No wonder she married a guy seven years younger than her,he looks mature but at the same time young and classy. Heck! She could even pick up a 15 year younger dude
7 0
Replying to Vader • Aug 27, 2023
Person Nana
Because she thinks she looks cool 😂
Sheesh! Should have gone to a therapist Instead of a tatoo artist then
0 0
Replying to Benny • Aug 27, 2023
Person Nana
why did she tattoo her whole body suddenly? 😶
Because she thinks she looks cool 😂
0 4
On Nana • Aug 27, 2023
Person Nana
She used to be so pretty,now she looks like a newspaper. Her tattoos are beyond horrible. She should sue those who did that horrible work on her 😂
1 60
On My Man Is Cupid • Aug 27, 2023
I've been waiting for this since... FOREVER!!!! When is it going to air? Is it ever going to see the light of day?
1 0
Replying to 8928935 • Aug 27, 2023
Why are you watching a drama or a characters that you hate so much, I’d never do that. What a waste of time,…
Because I can. And everybody is free to make their choices, it's a free country.
2 0
Replying to Dopen • Aug 27, 2023
I really don't mind spoilers. No need to use spoiler button everytime. Especially for this type of classic story…
Thank you for understanding. As you said it is human nature to break rules and not know rules too. I had no idea how to even add the spoiler tag till people began telling me about it
0 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Aug 26, 2023
So many shameless and heartless people in the world spouting their cheap mentality to hurt others. This drama…
The most heartless bitches in this drama is Xingxing and her mother. They blame everyone for mistakes then make themselves the victims. It's not like Tianyu drowned the stupid dad off or even Zhau Xun. He was partly responsible for not helping him but did he killed her dad? No! He went and drowned his sorry ass in the water noone held his head above water .
0 1
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 26, 2023
Just caught up to the recent episode and all I have to say is that the award for the heartless bitch goes to 🥁
XingXing. How heartless can you be to completely juice out like a leach off the boss and people that helped you then just leave without even saying anything. I'm not even surprised by her or her mother. Both horrible heartless bitches that blame others for mistakes and then make themselves the victims. Hate their guts. Ughh! Couldn't expect less from that abortionist and the mother...pffft...not even gonna start with that next bishhh.

XingXing juiced off on Tianyu and now that she doesn't need him she just got rid off him like a diaper. She didn't make an effort while Tianyu was almost begging her to do an effort. Just to show you how much she loved him,the bitch didn't even love her baby which was part of her soul and got rid of it like shit now how would he expect to make an effort for him. Please end this shit show already will ya!!! This drama is getting on my freaking nerves already. I hope Xingxing dies in the next episode 😂 looks promising that she fell her sorry ass the cliff,hope she breaks her neck or something cuz I can't stand her already
0 2
Replying to veralinarose7 • Aug 26, 2023
Never seen so many ‘b*tch’ word used in review comments before…the story didn’t attract me at first but…
The worse bitches are the FL and her mother. And I recommend this so you can join me on my bitch rant lmao 🤣
0 1
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 24, 2023
I'm in episode 21 now,but since the moment this bitch murdered her baby for her own selfishness I lost my respect for her and sympathy,but now I just think she's just a plain bitch like the exhusband. No wonder they were together once. A match made in hell. Look at how Tianyu didn't even question her being with her ex in a hotel. He trusts her so much yet the bitch has the audacity to blame him for something he didn't even know until yesterday!!! It's not like he already knew long ago like Zhaoxun. And even if he knew like Zhaoxun,how does that make him responsible about her stupid dad's death. Heck! It's not like they pushed the dad's face in a ditch of water for him to drown. It was the company that had the fault on him going bankrupt but how is it their fault that he got in debt with loansharks and drowned like a stupid ass fool? ! Smdh couldn't expect more from that bitch. Tianyu deserve better. FL is even a worse bitch than that toxic bitch that is in love with Tianyu. Blaming others for mistakes including her baby. HATE HER!!!
0 9
Replying to Haze • Aug 24, 2023
😂 Whenever I see her face, it feels as if she'll start screaming.
Lmao ikr I can't stand it
2 0