Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to dee • Aug 29, 2023
well, sounds like this drama is not for you then, so dont watch it! doesnt change the fact that they are both…
SSK is a horrible actress sorry.
2 1
Replying to raefiy • Aug 29, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
You're laughing at how pathetic you sound lmao. Get your head out of the clouds and learn some SARCASM
1 15
Replying to raefiy • Aug 29, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
You're laughing at how pathetic you sound lmao. Get your head out of the clouds and learn some SARCASM
0 0
Replying to BaltimoreMama • Aug 29, 2023
Horrible ending. I almost dropped a couple of times but stuck it out - stupid mistakeโ€ฆโ€ฆstupid stupid stupid!!!
I agree. I want my damn time back too. Ugh!
0 0
Replying to saja • Aug 29, 2023
am I the only one who is resembling puff kao to park shin hye๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”
Park shin Hye is wayyyyy more pretty imo
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 29, 2023
Thank goodness that Tian Yu wake up before the nasty biatch kissed him. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. Can she be more repulsive??…
These women are so pathetic.
1 0
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 29, 2023
I'm in episode 23 now and all I got to say isHow pathetic can these women get? Along with the clingy ml? I was rolling my eyes to the back of my head when I saw these women dragging themselves for men that have absolutely no romantic interest on them. And ML is no less better,he gets drunk and pathetically crying over the phone over a woman that doesn't even love him. The only highlight in this episode was how Xingxing got fired from her job ๐Ÿ˜‚ and fell on her sorry ass. Should have stayed dead on those woods but I know next episode will be reconsilation ugh! ๐Ÿคฎ I was already celebrating when the bitch fell down that cliff. I'd been him I'd bury her pathetic ungrateful ass with some leaves and walk away with a grin plastered on my face ๐Ÿ˜† and what the hell with Zhouxun?! After dedicating his whole damn life to the company they give him what? Flowers? Really?! Flowers! Measly flowers! Shouldn't he be getting a thick paycheck for giving his whole youth to that shit company? I'm telling ya this drama is getting on my nerves. Thank Goodness last episode has already aired
2 1
Replying to raefiy • Aug 29, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Awww! I was actually starting to miss ya sweety. Thought you gave up on me for a minute.
Oh I can differentiate freedom of speech sweety,you don't have to worry about that. See how I can keep saying that those tattoos look like shit and you can't do anything about it than just cry about it. Anyhow, I'm far from offended sweetheart, as I said, this is so amusing I actually felt my heart flutter a bit lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
0 18
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
A dumbass and a moron just because I couldn't agree with you? How inmature can you be? Sulk it up like a big boy babes
0 20
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
All my life I didn't knowwww! All my life has been a lieeee! That what you were saying was all what?!
Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜จ SARCASM?! ๐Ÿคฃ Hahaha! No shit GENIUS! You really don't get sarcasm don't ya sweety.
0 22
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Ever heard of sarcasm? ๐Ÿคฃ no wait, you couldn't have, cuz your braincells dried up didn't it?
0 24
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Lmao apparently now I'm close minded, hypocrite and a sad person and to top it all off I'm a divorced 30 year old unemployed woman ๐Ÿ˜‚ what's next?...oh wait... I'm pregnant and the baby is writing you comments about tattoos? You can write a novel at this rate bestie
0 26
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Oh sweety you don't need to worry about my work or my life. I'm actually having a blast with you. I find you really amusing tbh.
0 28
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Sure you're not ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cope with it sweety.
0 0
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Sure you're not ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cope with it sweety.
0 30
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
And you can't stop talking about the tattoos huh? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can clearly see you do gaf about it cuz you can't seem to stop bitching about the tattoos. Guess what sweety? I can say those tattoos are shit and you can't do anything but bitch about it babes. Cry me a river
0 33
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Lmao apparently I'm divorced now ๐Ÿ˜ณ when was the wedding that I even missed it? hahahahaha
0 1
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Nah,it takes more than that to make me triggered sweety, a lot more! I'm actually having fun with ya. To see how a "divorced woman"now apparently is making you butthurt ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 35
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Freedom of speech can be a bitch ain't it ๐Ÿ˜‚so triggered you already assumed my future past and present ๐Ÿคฃ cry to your mommy and tell her that a 30 year old unemployed woman is bullying you then bahaha you even assumed I'm a woman so go for it ๐Ÿ˜œ
1 41
Replying to raefiy • Aug 28, 2023
Person Nana
Shut up mouth-breather. She looks good both ways, with or without tattoos. It's your mouth that's the newspaper…
Oh no one has to ask me to comment sweety,as I said it's a free furum and a free comment section. I have freedom of speech which you can't do anything about it ๐Ÿ˜‚ take it to your mommy if you can't handle it. It's hilarious to think how much my comments bother you. FREEDOM OF SPEECH BABY! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
1 43