K-Drama
Replying to 11160513 • Oct 10, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
It constantly amazes me how Korean 27-year-olds can effortlessly pull off high school students. Shows in the west…
That's cuz they have the fountain of youth while westerners are more in the mature side of things
0 0
Replying to Ninja WK • Oct 10, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
first season of Alchemy of Souls, she had a mole by her eye. and it's gone on the 2nd season. did she have it…
I hadn't seen that before
0 0
Replying to imrllylost • Oct 10, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
YESSS ANOTHER DRAMA OF HERS CONFIRMED!!!! I CANT WAIT
Which one is it?
0 0
On Yoo Joon Sang • Oct 9, 2023
Person Yoo Joon Sang
How is this ajjushi 53?! If 53 looks like that in Korea I want to be in Korea
2 0
Replying to kab_edc • Oct 9, 2023
Person Kang Tae Oh
This guy is soooo boring 😴 🙄 he was awful in extraordinary attorney woo, cringeeeee
Ikr but at least his looks make up for it. He's 90°hot
4 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Oct 9, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
I so badly want to see this one but it never airs
1 1
On Jeon So Min • Oct 8, 2023
Person Jeon So Min
She looks like an easy going fun person to be with in rl.
3 0
Replying to TuRaCh • Oct 7, 2023
Title The Last 10 Years
Wtf was I on ... When I wrote this
Actually it's really inspiring not cringe
3 0
Replying to 7414451 • Oct 7, 2023
Article Actress Son Eun Seo to tie the Knot with BA Entertainment CEO!
Congratulations ~She looks like Seohyun
I almost thought it was her. Thank Goodness I wasn't the only one who thought she looked like Seohyun
1 0
Replying to Dinny • Oct 6, 2023
Title Business Proposal
dropped after ep 2. I Don't like the acting of the main lead.
Same. MDL has a thing for the most cringiest dramas out there. The reviews are so over the top and when you go see the drama because of the hype over it you only realize it's trashhhh and MDL users lied to you by those reviews
6 1
On Business Proposal • Oct 6, 2023
Title Business Proposal
Welp...I guess he got to know Samantha and Rachel personally
8 0
Replying to Da Bao • Oct 6, 2023
Title Love the Way You Are
okay in ep 4 it is confirmed that they are step siblings........ am I the only one that finds this uncomfortable.…
It's incest imo. Even if it isn't blood related. You don't have to be blood related to be family so Yuck 🤮
2 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Oct 6, 2023
Person Yoo Ah In
Are you high?
Nope.
1 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Oct 6, 2023
Person Yoo Ah In
PATHETIC LOSER
Triggered hon?
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 5, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
What a horrible title for a drama 😂
10 0
lo_ve • Oct 4, 2023
Article Song Hye Kyo and Han So Hee Reportedly Step Down from the Upcoming K-drama "The Price of Confession"
Thank Goodness! These two actresses can't act
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Oct 4, 2023
Title Moving
Ya must be hibernating
Lmao 🤣
1 1
Replying to Tom • Oct 4, 2023
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Second half of 2024, weekend drama.
Nooooo
0 0
On Moving • Oct 4, 2023
Title Moving
Woah! Woah! Say what? Lol!Han Hyo Joo playing her first character of mommy! She doesn't look old enough to be a mother of a teenager?! Also...how on earth did I miss this. I was expecting this last year and didn't even know the leads and now that I came to this I get to see it has even aired already?! Nooooo
2 3
Replying to Vader • Oct 4, 2023
Article "My Dearest Part 2" starring Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin Confirmed to air Next Week
Meanwhile MDL gets rid of my account just because I made two accounts while this spammer gets to spam all over…
I see many spammers in comment sections and their accounts are still intact. Even the comment he did above is still visible
1 2