K-Drama
On I Don't Love You Yet • Oct 30, 2023
Title I Don't Love You Yet
One of the few and only Japanese dramas that doesn't have cringey dialogue and acting. A great drama that is even better than the Korean one. The kissing scenes were to um...sloppy though lol. You could literally see the drool everywhere. Shouldn't have zoomed in the lips imo
5 0
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Oct 30, 2023
Person Uhm Tae Woong
Wow, I've been confusing this guy with the guy that was in Coffee Prince and My Mr. Damn, it seems every Kdrama…
Omo!!! 😱😱😱 I thought I was the only one confusing him with the My Mr guy lmao 🤣. Just today I was searching for a drama with this actor but I didn't remember the name of the drama so I decided to search by the actor and went through all the kdramas My Mr guy had and couldn't find it. Then I remembered the drama Valid Love and remembered he is there and when I searched for the actor I got so surprised at how similar they seemed 😂 they even have similar dramas with the getting cheated plot
1 3
On The World of Kanako • Oct 30, 2023
Title The World of Kanako
I need to bleach my damn eyes with holy water after watching this. Is this how you feel when you write a movie script high in mushrooms? I'm honestly curious 🧐🤨
6 0
On Komatsu Nana • Oct 30, 2023
Person Komatsu Nana
If I were born a Japanese woman, I'd want to be born with her looks. Period!!!One of the most beautiful japanese actresses out there,she even looks beautiful crying while I ugly cry lmao
11 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 29, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Lmao are you blind? It's obvious Jisoo has had her nose done just as Bo Hyun. I don't "assume" they have had plastic surgery because I believe it's a common occurrence on their country but because it's rather obvious. Open your eyes and the truth will set you free sweety
7 22
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 29, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
These individuals look the same to me not because of their race but because of their plastic surgeons simple as that sweety
8 24
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 29, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They literally don’t look alike at all, maybe you’re just racist?
Apparently saying they look alike makes me racist ? Lmao 🤣 why does that make me racist? I'm curious to know
4 26
On Hear Me • Oct 29, 2023
Title Hear Me
Very cute to watch. Can't wait for the remake now
3 0
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Oct 29, 2023
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
After watching the Taiwanese version I'm so going to watch this
4 0
Replying to Jin • Oct 29, 2023
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
I like the Chinese 's version, Can't wait for this remakes 😍
Wasn't it Taiwanese?
2 1
Replying to K and C - drama Addict 0 • Oct 29, 2023
Title Hear Me
I am confused. In the trailer he falls for the sister who is deaf. And says her name is Yang Yang but Yang Yang…
He falls for the younger sister Yang yang
1 0
Replying to Nao • Oct 29, 2023
Title Every Precious Moment
Maybe you should stop worrying about what's cringe and what's not and give it a shot?
Do you have a link to it cuz I can't find it 😭
0 1
On Kim Ok Bin • Oct 29, 2023
Person Kim Ok Bin
She was really pretty back in 2010. Then her face started drifting away with so much plastic surgery. Sad 😢 cuz she's young still yet she looks like 10 years older because of the damn plastic surgery. It's sad how actresses find the need to change their unique features at a young age. I have nothing against plastic surgery but I think you should be planning to add plastic surgery in your 50s so you can keep your youth not when you're still young and you're on you mid 30s
2 7
Replying to Nao • Oct 29, 2023
Title Every Precious Moment
Maybe you should stop worrying about what's cringe and what's not and give it a shot?
Ok,but where can I watch it with English subtitles. Drama cool, kissasian Dramaotaku doesn't have subs😔
0 3
Replying to JustRozelyn • Oct 29, 2023
Person Song Seung Heon
When I see his shows, I'm motivated to exercise.
Well of course! Because of that dead drop gorgeous hot body to die for uffffff 😏 He's so hot
0 0
On Song Seung Heon • Oct 29, 2023
Person Song Seung Heon
He is so fine and he is almost 50. Damn!!! I have the hots for him since that steamy scene in the car and the rain an his military uniform and dog tags. 😏If you know what I mean
19 0
On Hello, God • Oct 29, 2023
Title Hello, God
O my GooooD!!!! Kim Ok Bin used to look so pretty before all the plastic work she did on her face. How sad
0 0
On Lee Sun Kyun • Oct 28, 2023
Person Lee Sun Kyun
Meanwhile abortionists like Kim Seon-ho, unprofessional dickheads like Kim Jung-hyun, toxic rude girlfriends like Seo Yeji and sexual offenders like Lee Geung-young are still in the acting industry unscathed. What a joke smh
15 4
Replying to RhopalocerA • Oct 28, 2023
Person Kim Yong Ji
Her beauty is ethereal. I can hardly take my eyes off her whenever she's onscreen and I'm a girl😍
Maybe you're secretly a lesbian
5 1
Replying to Vader • Oct 28, 2023
Person Tiffany Hsu
Was her heart swayed by Roy while filming so she decided to divorce? Or was she cheating and decided to divorce?
I highly doubt it. But you're right about her being gorgeous. It's my first time seeing her today in a Taiwanese drama since I don't watch most of those. Was watching Shards of her, today and I got curious of her other dramas. Came across her profile here and I couldn't believe this lady is almost 40. She looks like she's in her early thirties. Asian people have the fountain of youth yet they don't want to tell us their secret to youth
3 9