Editorials
On Hwang Jung Eum • Aug 24, 2023
Person Hwang Jung Eum
She's horrible at kissing scene lmao 🤣 and all her dramas include her screaming at the top of her lungs. The only bareable drama she has is Secret. And that's just because of Ji Sung
5 3
lo_ve • Aug 24, 2023
Article "The Escape of Seven" produced by Penthouse team confirms its main leads!
🤣 hahahaha the same recycled idea of the penthouse. PASS!!!
0 0
Replying to Vader • Aug 24, 2023
Title Run, Jang Mi
What's the Taiwanese remake of this called?
I'm seeing that at the moment but didn't know it was a remake of this. I'll have to check this out then
0 0
On Jo Woo Ri • Aug 23, 2023
Person Jo Woo Ri
Underated actress. She's pretty and has the talent. They should give her main roles
7 0
On One Week Friends • Aug 23, 2023
Title One Week Friends
As a fan of the anime I feel like I'm cheating if I watch this live action of this lol 😂 the Japanese one wasn't worth it for me so I'm skeptical in trying this one
0 1
Replying to Fiaryeyes • Aug 23, 2023
Title Run, Jang Mi
I started to watch this because of the new Taiwanese remake but the subtitles are really bad. Does anyone know…
What's the Taiwanese remake of this called?
1 2
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
In episode 14 now and those cakes look so pretty and creative
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Puff Kuo is a pretty recognized Taiwanese actress
Thank You so much! I'll be checking them out.
1 2
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Puff Kuo is a pretty recognized Taiwanese actress
Cool! I don't know the actor yet cuz I'm not that familiar with the Taiwanese industry but I'll take a look at it 😊
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Puff Kuo is a pretty recognized Taiwanese actress
Thanks I'll check it out. Do you have any recommendations for thropes similar to this btw. The unrequited love starting with the ML turning to love afterwards. I'm a sucker for these type of thropes. I'm all in for Taiwanese dramas now so don't hesitate to recommend. I'll check them out
0 4
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Puff Kuo is a pretty recognized Taiwanese actress
Yeah but it's my first time ever to see a Taiwanese drama and my first time to see the actress. She's very pretty btw I need to see more of her works after this
1 9
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 22, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Lmao 🤣 I'm in episode 10 so far and it was funny to think TianYu's friend was trying to make XingXing jealous yet she couldn't even care less about anything related to them.Lol! XingXing didn't even get upset over the earings or what he says about her in fact she didn't even felt threatened a tiny bit. Just shows that she has no minor romantic interest in ML yet. She just sees him as a childish attentive friend who just happens to be nice sometimes and annoying at times but not as a man yet
0 0
Replying to classoned • Aug 21, 2023
Person Puff Kuo
She took time off because of her "illness".
What illness?
0 0
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 21, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
I actually thought while watching this,that this was a Chinese drama 😂
1 11
Replying to uchuudrop • Aug 20, 2023
Title Start-Up
Just my random thought... It's probably the first time I saw a kissing scene in a kdrama without background music…
Ewwww
0 0
Replying to Destined with You • Aug 20, 2023
Title Destined with You
Replying to deleted comment
Then you haven't seen that much dramas ig
0 0
On Shin Sae Kyeong • Aug 20, 2023
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
She can't act!!! I've seen some of her works and all I can say is, she only gets casted because of her beauty NOT TALENT. As soon as I heard she was going to be in Arthedal chronicles I had scream at the top of my lungs "NOOOOOO!" I'm certainly sure she's going to ruin it big time so even if it hurts my soul missing out in the drama I'm sure I'm not going to miss out on anything that includes her. So not going to bother even taking a glance. Going to save me the trouble and time as well. She's talentless,and no I'm not hating on her. Sorry not sorry, PASS!!!!
24 23
On Love to Hate You • Aug 20, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
What the HELL DID KIM OK BIN DO TO HER FACE!!! She used to have a unique face and body type,not the stereotypical toothpick body Korean actresses have. She was so beautiful when I saw her back then in Dark hole. Her face was unique as well as her body but now she looks like the multiple surgeries Michael Jackson did on his face,not to mention she looks like every Korean actress with work done on her face now,all stiff and expressionless. SHE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT MAN!! And no I'm not body shaming nor hating on her MDL people. I can already imagine what replies I'm gonna get in this lmao 🤣
3 9
Replying to Lotusleafgreen • Aug 20, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Definitely a crash course - teaches you not to date your grandmother.
Hahahahahaha 😂🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Vals Stor • Aug 20, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Currently in the middle (ep9), its a pretty decent watch.Very nice performances, smooth storytelling, i wish it…
Lmao 🤣 same thing I had in mind. The actress has taken care of herself enough to look like she's in her early 40s but they ruined her hairstyle and clothes and even when they said she has a glow up it looked like she was a granny. 😂 And what other drama did they portray middle age virgins? I'm curious to see them now 😂 also did this drama had BL ?
2 1