Editorials
On Kim Ji Soo • Aug 20, 2023
Person Kim Ji Soo
One of the best second leads in kdramas. Too bad I never saw him as a ML in a drama ever!!!
11 2
Replying to Flashtone • Aug 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I cannot believe the ML went from alchemy of souls to this rubbish! But I will finish it because I have been skipping…
Lmao! preach! I dropped by episode 3. I don't like the actor tbh but a well...
3 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Aug 20, 2023
Title River Where the Moon Rises
This drama reminds me of what they did with the kdrama Time. The actor was a douchebag and decided to tap out and only ended up ruining the script. After a certain amount of episodes since he was going to tap out, the writers seemed to shift the original idea they had which ruined it. They had a good idea which could have been a masterpiece but was ruined because of a scandal. Same with this drama. After jisoo was in a scandal,writers had no idea what route to go and they ruined the shit
4 2
Replying to Knoob • Aug 20, 2023
Title River Where the Moon Rises
The chemistry of So hyun and Jisoo is just overwhelming. So sad he was replaced. 😞
Ikr atleast their early drama together kinda made a better closure Ig. They didn't end up together but it was left for our interpretation. In this drama it's just meh! Replaced by an actor and losing all of the charm
3 0
Replying to Alessa • Aug 20, 2023
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Preferred Jisoo
Same
2 0
On Page Turner • Aug 20, 2023
Title Page Turner
My only question in all this drama was,Why didn't he end up playing at the end ?!!!😠He could have done it
4 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mask Girl
What Sex, she was raped
If you consider her on top pumping the guy, rape, then suit yourself
0 0
Replying to Vader • Aug 19, 2023
Title Lost
For me,I didn't
Lol 😂
0 0
Replying to zhzrhffr • Aug 19, 2023
Person Ji Sung
I know he is taking turns with his wife
😳 woah say what now? Taking turns in what sense ?😂
1 4
Replying to Vader • Aug 19, 2023
Title Lost
For me,I didn't
Yeah,wasn't really my cup of tea but I think I enjoyed it because it was one of my first ever kdramas. But Ig melodramas aren't really my favorites. I've watched just between lovers,my liberation notes and both I've dropped midway. To much talking and too much dragging over the same topic over and over again. I get to impatient. Maybe it's the type of mellow or maybe the environment of these dramas. For eg. I avoid like a plague the dramas of Jung Hae In actor because all of his dramas have that grey and dark sickening environment but I liked Ji sung's melodramas like Secret or Kill me, heal me. Ig I'm to picky 😆
2 2
Replying to Vader • Aug 19, 2023
Title Lost
For me,I didn't
You saved yourself the trouble and time. Me in the other hand want my 12 hours back. I watched till episode 12 and I had to drop. It condones cheating and the worse of all it has double standards. If it were the ML who were to do all what the fL did they'd call him a cheater but since it's the FL who did it,all they say is that she wants the company of another soul barf 🤮 The husband didn't even cheat on her yet people were calling him a coward and a cheater. Yet while the FL sleeps around with a gigolo dude 😂 nothing happens. This drama fits it's name so well. Human disqualification. The only human disqualification I see here is the FL. She cheats,lies and treats her husband like a non existent trash piece of ass wipe. This drama was not my cup of tea
1 4
Replying to Vader • Aug 19, 2023
Title Lost
For me,I didn't
😂😂
1 6
Replying to Shinichi_Kudo • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl
omg sex? Almost every korean 18+ rated film have sex. Not to mention the violence and gore is more brutal in korean…
Those are Korean films nothing new in that. I'm talking about the dramas.
0 2
Replying to Emma Rose • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl
hun, guess you didnt checked the content rating before you watch the drama, its 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity),…
I guess I didn't. And I didn't had to for I just plain drop stuff if I don't like it period
0 0
On Mask Girl • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl
Started watching till episode 2. Had to drop it. The sex scene was just plain weird not to mention the masturbating over some hentai. WTH! Whyyyy!?? I'm a have to go Bleach my eyes or something. She a black widow or something! What's with dramas nowadays? They are becoming the next western entertainment except western entertainment has better choreograph sex scenes compared to Korea. It's just weird and the plot is horrible NGL. PASS!!!
2 9
Replying to thehepburn • Aug 16, 2023
Title Ending Again
1. Yes2. It's a love triangle3. I didn't see it4. I dont remember anymore
Lol so specific 😂
9 0
Replying to Knoob • Aug 15, 2023
Title Kill Bok Soon
Waaaah! Boksoon made John Wick look like a conservative Catholic. This movie has a looooot of worldly themes woven…
Agree 💯. I hate when they involve kids in their nastiness
0 0
On Jeon Do Yeon • Aug 15, 2023
Person Jeon Do Yeon
Her eyes do the acting. She's got insane range. Underated actress right here but she speaks volumes solely with her eyes. She's soft-spoken and looks nice and young despite being 50 years old. She needs to tell me the secret to be a vampire and never age like her
1 2
On Lost • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost
Ngl. I think the leads have OFF THE CHARTS!!! Chemistry. Those looks they give each other and their silence is everything. Makes me feel like I'm intruding in their private moment. But then the drama went downhill when the FL started treating her husband like Shit. Her husband cheated on her,yes,but he didn't deserve that. He was trying his best to even get her macaroons and try mend up their relationship and what does she do? Goes to a hotel and camping with the young hot guy to have an affair. Ugh!!! I started to get disgusted of her behavior after episode 12. This drama condones cheating and I have no idea how people didn't bash the FL. If the roles would have been switch,if it were to be her husband going to trips like that with a female stand in,I bet everyone would be throwing hands bashing him for being a cheater. The double standards smh 😒 I hate how it romantises cheating and affairs. And they try to cover it with a oOoOO! It's not cheating it's just connection between two lonely human beings!" Shut the hell up!!!! That's still cheating!!! Ugh 😣 makes me so enraged. I think I'm going to drop
9 6
Replying to Robert Kiss • Aug 14, 2023
Person Jeon Do Yeon
An amazing actress and a smashing beauty! Classy, charismatic, talented. All these young "plastic surgery experiment…
So damn true. You're spitting straight facts
0 0