Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to Vader • Aug 12, 2023
I think it has to do with the poor half ass dramas she chooses. She always chooses horrible dramas to act in,which…
Exactly,people are haters that they even hate on her face calling out how horrible her plastic surgery is. People just hate because they want to hate nowadays. I liked my Id is a Gangnam Beauty as well. I still have to check out Graceful family so I'll take a look at it.
1 0
Replying to David33 • Aug 8, 2023
I won't argue with you, but I have to say one thing. It's not the writer's fault if the viewer watch it with closed…
I was watching it with my eyes closed alright. With my eyes closed from drowsiness,I fell asleep mid episode from how boring and anticlimactic it was ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค
1 1
On The Glory Part 2 • Aug 7, 2023
Finally got to finish this TRASH! This might as well been gone to the dump after season 1. I really don't even understand the point of making seasons in dramas nowadays. For a drama to make a point you only need one season. I actually thought after the mess season 1 was ,that season 2 would redeem itself,but boy! Was I wrong! It was even worse of a diarrhea mess ๐Ÿคฃ first of all what's with the beginning scene where she staples YJ's face? They didn't show any of that in this season. Just a bait to get the shit across. Second of all,where did the brutal revenge go? I thought the FL would kill YJ,that was honestly the best revenge she could have gotten but NAH! She decided to get her in prison ๐Ÿ˜’ how brutal... ๐Ÿคฃ Then a Romance came out of nowhere! Where did romance even come from in a revenge story like this? And then don't get me started with that horrible ass ending ๐Ÿคฃ The revenge continues now on the Doctor's story pfft ๐Ÿ˜’ Ridiculous till the end ๐Ÿ˜‚ Overated imo! Not worth the time. People will say this is one of the best revenge dramas out there but boy they are wrong. Never again will I see something recommended by any user of MDL . The reviews are misleading and to top it all of the ratings are even more misleading ๐Ÿ˜‚. I only managed to finish the utter trash in a period of 6 months and only because I was promised to not being disappointed after the mess season 1 was. After season 1 I would have long forgetten about this trash and wouldn't have wasted my time. Thanks to that no good user who forced me to watch and now I want
a refund of my wasted time ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜‘
0 6
Replying to The King of Pigs • Aug 7, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
It is utter trash compared to this beautiful masterpiece.This is hard core revenge with no happily ever after ending. I hate revenge dramas that end with happily ever afters, we found love now we should continue loving barf ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข Where does even romance come in? I have no idea. A revenge story should be made like this. Brutal till the end
4 2
Replying to HardTruth • Aug 6, 2023
They really did her dirty with that hairstyle. damn
Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
2 0
Replying to Lotus • Aug 5, 2023
I love this drama too. I don't know why people have so much issues with it, maybe because nobody in it is purely…
Maybe you will. Personally I liked it. You're right,there are many fluffy dramas out there that are boring. So I recommend this if you want to feel some heartbreak
4 0
Replying to Lotus • Aug 3, 2023
I love this drama too. I don't know why people have so much issues with it, maybe because nobody in it is purely…
It's a realistic ending imo. It portrayed how sometimes even if you love each other you won't get the ending you always wanted. First loves never work but it makes you grow as an adult. It matures and molds you to what you are now.Ml is Ji Soo and it's a bittersweet ending. I totally recommend it ,even though it's not for everyone โ˜บ๏ธ
4 2
On Roh Jeong Eui • Jul 30, 2023
Person Roh Jeong Eui
MDL has horrible taste in pics smh ๐Ÿ˜’ this actress is pretty so it's a crime what they did to her prof pic. I'd been her I'd already sued ๐Ÿคฌ
7 0
Replying to God • Jul 29, 2023
Yeah good posters are only saved for Investigative and LAW stuff or maybe some bullying dramas i guess....oh yes…
Don't forget the melodramas
0 0
Replying to Vera • Jul 29, 2023
There will definitely be kiss scenes , its a romance drama. I have never seen a romantic Kdrama without kisses,…
The worse kiss I've seen so far is Ms Hammurabi. Maybe cuz both actors can't act either
0 0
Replying to God • Jul 29, 2023
And rowoon is the epitome of versatility?? Not defending her but the ML isn't that great either
Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
1 1
On The Penthouse • Jul 28, 2023
Who's going to replace the unreplaceable character and actress like Kim So Yeon?
1 1
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jul 26, 2023
Title Midnight
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol!
0 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jul 26, 2023
Title Midnight
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
You're so poetic๐Ÿ˜you rhymed there at the end๐Ÿ˜
0 2