Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to Aki • Jul 12, 2023
Title Call It Love
Time to dump Disney, Enjoy Netflix πŸ˜‰
Netflix Is even worse making Korean entertainment sexualize everything. I can't see a damn Netflix drama without the nudity or LGBT trash they bring upon it.
9 3
On Kim Myung Soo • Jul 10, 2023
Person Kim Myung Soo
When he smiles with his lil cute dimples😍
When he wears those suits
I SWOOOOON !!!
I have to ask how can a 31 year old be so cute?
I'm 23, he's 31 not much of an age gap, not as if I ever had a chance with him anyways lol
9 0
Replying to fuji777 • Jul 5, 2023
C drama Nothing But You
Thank you 😊 I'll check it out πŸ‘

Edit: I just checked out the trailer. Looks really good for a binge watch. I'm a go and see it now πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
3 0
Replying to Maj • Jun 14, 2023
You can try Le Coup de Foudre, Our Secret
Thank you for the recommendation. I'll definitely check it out. Thank you 😊
1 0
On She Would Never Know • Jun 9, 2023
Can someone recommend something similar to this. With the unrequited love going on with the male lead first and then female lead crushing even harder for him when she realizes her feelings. A Chinese drama like this would be nice too
2 5
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Exactly. I agree πŸ’― πŸ‘ Seo Yeji was being a toxic bitch but he was being an asswipe and an asshole by accepting her orders gladly
2 1
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Ikr! People seem to forget about his disgusting behavior yet they defend him at all cost just because of his "mental health" Seo Hyun had no idea he and Seo Yeji hated her guts for no reason. I feel sorry for her
2 1
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Yeah,same. Atleast she's free now.
2 0
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Yes,as much of a douchebag he is,the drama Time wasn't the same after he left midway. Great actor but an ASSHOLE. That drama could have been a masterpiece like Secret, but he effed it up
1 0
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Yes,as much of a douchebag he is,the drama Time wasn't the same after he left midway. Great actor but an ASSHOLE. That drama could have been a masterpiece like Secret, but he effed it up
1 2
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
No,he broke up with her shortly after this incident after putting the blame on her and washing his hands like a Judas.
6 3
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
Here is the video of the presscon https://youtu.be/9Mzpdrp7iwM Seo Hyun might not be that good of an actress but now I respect her for the shit she endured head on. She was professional till the end. People seem to forget what he did and excused his rude behavior because of his "mental health" at the time but that gives you no right to treat people like shit. Also when no one knew about this issue many people blamed Seo Hyun and she got shit because of him. People were accusing her of being unprofessional by having a crush on the douche just because she tried to take his arm in the precon for the drama .
9 8
Replying to aad • Jun 7, 2023
Person Kim Jung Hyun
what happened?
He was an asshole to Seo Hyun when they were filming Time. Apart from giving her a bad time in the filming he left her in the verge of tears by being rude at the precon.
1 19
Replying to Pyochisu • Jun 6, 2023
As far as I'm aware, the controversy was found to be based on lies, just so you know
Who the hell cares if abortions were descriminalized in Korea. A life is a life. Get your shit right. And how the hell is it a private matter when they literally yelled it to the whole world for all to know
0 4
Replying to DesireeWhite • May 31, 2023
Title Time Spoiler
How did he ruin it?
He got out of filming since episode 12 all because he was an asswipe to his toxic GF request about refusing to film any skin ship scenes with Seo Hyun. Then blamed it all on his "mental illness" Poor Seo Hyun had no idea Him and his girlfriend hated her guts. And he gave her a very hard time filming the few skin ship scenes they had in the drama together. As much of an assshole he is,I still have to admit he was a very good actor in this. And the drama felt empty after episode 12 without him.After all,he was the ML of the drama
14 2