Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to June Flowers • May 31, 2023
Im Soohyang will forever trigger people on this site. What has she done to make everyone on here mad? the fact…
I think it has to do with the poor half ass dramas she chooses. She always chooses horrible dramas to act in,which really makes it worse. I saw her last time in When I was the most beautiful. That drama was a mess tbh but her acting was phenomenal. You should check it out. As I was watching it I remember saying, despite the drama lacking in some ways her acting is pretty good. She managed to make me feel the pain,the sorrow,the regret and the longing she felt for the ml. Something not many dramas are able to do. I guess it has to do with the directors they work with or something... Heck! Even Ji Soo was pretty good in that,and I considered him a mediocre actor after some dramas I saw him in. Maybe it's the genre...perhaps...a melodrama requires all the emotions you can muster to make the audience feel the pain the Ml/FL is feeling. Maybe that's why their acting was pretty good in that.
0 2
Replying to kmnkary • May 30, 2023
which asshole? one of the directors/writers/actors did something wrong?
Yeah,Kim Jung Hyun was an asshole to Seo Hyun in the drama time. He gave her trouble even for filming skin ship scenes with her. Their precon was even much of a mess. You should look it up in YouTube. People excuse him for his mental illness back them but that doesn't give you the right to mistreat and be unprofessional in your job. All because of his toxic GF at that time. Seo Hyun had no idea Seo Yea-ji his GF, and him hated her guts for no reason
1 2
Replying to owen3939 • May 30, 2023
hurr durr why my korean shows being Americanised with season 2s...I swear, this website has attracted the least…
Ikr
0 0
Replying to moonchild • May 29, 2023
The Glory wasnt crap, but okay...
You're right,it wasn't crap it was utter crap and trashhhhhh
1 0
Replying to Gaff • May 27, 2023
I had enough after episode 7 to the Trash..This Drama is the true definition of "Wasted Potential"The story is…
Hahaha 🤣 lmao this made my day
2 0
Replying to Vader • May 24, 2023
What were the previous names to this?
Oh ok thanks. Yes I'm fairly new to this
0 0
Replying to Hanne • May 23, 2023
I was curious after seeing all the bad comments here and I watched it. And I dont understand all the super bad…
I think albeit Im Soo Hyang is always being criticized for her acting she blew it off with this. With good directing she did amazing in this and so did Ji Soo even though I'm not even a fan of them. They made me feel their longing,their pain,their love for each other,their sadness and tears through the screen. Not many dramas make me feel this way. Last time a drama made me feel this way was Secret. No other drama could top the feelings of sadness I felt with that one other than this. The story wasn't a masterpiece like Secret but it gave it it's best of the emotions every character was soppused to be feeling
4 1