Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2023
Replying to ShinTak • May 6, 2023
There’s something I’m curious about. Around ep 34 or 35, there was a scene where Qi Xiao and RuoXin tried…
I so badly want to know too, I actually thought she was chastity till marriage type of girl 🤣 but that left me confused asf
0 0
Replying to Loanwulf • Apr 14, 2023
Ok, it has both a sad and happy ending. Ji Eun Tak (FL) dies in the last episode (sad part), but is reincarnated…
ok,thank you. You're the best
0 0
Replying to Vader • Apr 12, 2023
please spoil it for me. I cut it short where Kim Shin was stabbed but cut it from there because I hate sad endings.…
ok, Thank you 👍 you're the best
1 0
Replying to Noam • Apr 12, 2023
Just finished it for the first time . I have to say it’s was not my favorite drama at all it was very good but…
please spoil it for me. I cut it short where Kim Shin was stabbed but cut it from there because I hate sad endings. can you tell me how it ends. Is it a sad or happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to TrippleR7 • Apr 12, 2023
Honestly this was 1⭐️ for me, the ending was a bit rushed IMO but the last 2eps gave off lots of good feels.…
does this have a sad ending or happy ending? I don't mind spoilers btw
0 2
Replying to 8170613sks • Apr 11, 2023
Title Moving
She ages but gracefully. She does take good care of herself so her look is still very pretty but you can see she…
so true
0 0
Replying to roddib • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Glory
Finally the comment I was looking for. Expect to be slaughtered by the clueless though. 90 percent of kids don't…
I don't sugar coat things tbh so they'll be the ones slaughtered by my replies lmao
1 0
Replying to Yujin • Apr 11, 2023
Title Moving
i know right and the casting is so expensive! I'm looking forward to this
same🙌
0 0
Replying to AsleepWatcher • Apr 7, 2023
Title Little Women
I'm sorry but I think 3 idiots is a better name for this drama...
hahaha 🤣
1 0
Replying to irehika • Apr 7, 2023
i thought it was an okay ending they should have showed everyone in heaven happy except u know whos
If everyone ended up in heaven,MSA would be with her real dad and she'd be like,Hey look dad, It's mom with Logan my oppa (brother ) but she married my brother Which makes him my brother and step daddy at the same time lmao 🤣
2 0
Replying to irehika • Apr 7, 2023
i thought it was an okay ending they should have showed everyone in heaven happy except u know whos
it be so damn awkward because MSA would be there and she'd be with her dad saying, hey dad that's my brother Logan but step daddy too
0 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Apr 5, 2023
Person Lee Do Hyun
That's disgusting. Also they have only 5 year difference. You are talking like she is in 50s.
spare me the pathetic speech about sparing people's "feelings" with the privacy BS and the sex being a private thing blah blah. Also what's the matter if my comment is disgusting? I can comment however I please, it's a free country sweety 🤣
0 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Apr 5, 2023
Person Lee Do Hyun
That's disgusting. Also they have only 5 year difference. You are talking like she is in 50s.
Sex has to do with this Convo because the user above mentioned it's disgusting LDH is having sex as if having sex wasn't normal in this world. Everyone on earth has sex.
1) ever heard of having sex with protection?
2) If the biggest thing in your life is living like a nun, chastity being a big deal for you then I respect it but it's a sad life for you too mate
0 2
Replying to Worthyprncz • Apr 4, 2023
Person Lee Do Hyun
Ah stop being toxic. Grow the f up. He is not gonna date you lmao.
Hahaha You slayed 🤣🤣You roasted him big time
0 1
Replying to Lucifer Morningstar • Apr 4, 2023
Title Moving
No they are not, GYJ is playing RSR' s daughter and HHJ and ZIS are parents to a son being played by LJH
maybe,they say this is one of the most expensive dramas this year,so I can't wait. HHJ is a very versatile actress though,so I'm sure she can pull it off
0 0
On Moving • Apr 4, 2023
Title Moving
synopsis reminds me of The incredibles lol
1 2