News
On The King's Woman • Jun 16, 2018
Title The King's Woman
Does anyone know an historical drama that show more of th kings wives and typical girl drama?
0 0
Replying to Byeol • Jun 16, 2018
Title The King's Woman
The King really kills his women and just like that the story ends???
Wow amazing! I guess I don’t need to watch the drama, because if their anything I hate most is bad endings. I find my self hating everyone and everything.
4 0
Replying to Elizabeth • Jun 16, 2018
Title The King's Woman
Had to drop this. Long dramas really need an essence to keep a person to continue watching it. Although the story…
I agree with you. I have tried to watch the drama so many times but I just never felt it, although I liked the story line. Thing just don’t blend in.
3 0
Replying to Antonin • Mar 8, 2018
Title Bromance
The summary seems complicated. Is this a good drama?
It is and I seriously recommend i.
0 0
On Bromance • Mar 8, 2018
Title Bromance
I loved the storyline and 8 found this drama very exciting. Loved it!
0 0