Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 29, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2022
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Jan 6, 2025
Title Immortality
Beautiful poem as well as your profile picture...💜
Oh that's why you're so active here. 😃Study well,have a good rest then and recharge yourself before you get back to college...
1 2
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Jan 6, 2025
Title Immortality
Beautiful poem as well as your profile picture...💜
Yes. Super busy. How's your college life?
1 4
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jan 6, 2025
Title Immortality
If u think u r insane,Life is giving you pain,In the vast ocean of frustration and depression we have to choose,How…
Beautiful poem as well as your profile picture...💜
1 7
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Dec 26, 2024
Title Immortality
Here I am! Glad to see you back. How are you doing dear? 😍
I am... But not much active these days... 😃
1 2
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Dec 25, 2024
Title Immortality
Here I am! Glad to see you back. How are you doing dear? 😍
I too am enjoying vacation now. So finally you got a break...
Any news about LYX's upcoming Xianxia?
1 5
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Dec 25, 2024
Title Immortality
Merry Christmas my dearest clownies🤡❤️🎄🎅🥰❤️
Wish you the same... 🎊♥️🎉
1 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Dec 22, 2024
Title Immortality
Where are all the oldie clowns....You all come back... This page needs you all😘🤡... Lets discuss with our…
Here I am! Glad to see you back. How are you doing dear? 😍
1 7
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Nov 2, 2024
Title Immortality
And the biggest victim is us...16 - Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I too burst a few crackers and celebrated it. 😃
1 0
Replying to AmamiMayu666 • Oct 31, 2024
Title Immortality
How are some people in the Review section saying they've already watched it??
Clowns lost their sanity waiting this long, so they went to a parallel universe & watched it...😂
8 1
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Oct 31, 2024
Title Immortality
Missing the melons and leaks....I can't wait anymore 😭😭🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Same here... 🤡
1 0
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Oct 31, 2024
Title Immortality
And the biggest victim is us...16 - Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
How are you dear?
1 2
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Oct 28, 2024
Title Immortality
And the biggest victim is us...16 - Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤣😂🤣
0 0
Replying to nama2sama • Oct 24, 2024
Title Immortality
The victims of chineese goverment censorship 1-immortality (series)2-eternal faith (series )3-winner is king (series)4-chasing…
And the biggest victim is us...
16 - Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
4 6
Replying to SCOOTY0T7 • Oct 1, 2024
Title Immortality
yess lets do it?!? for fun
Nov 1st then. Let's see... 🤡
1 1
On Immortality • Sep 21, 2024
Title Immortality
Been waiting for so long that sometimes I forget that I'm waiting!
8 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Immortality
What should I sacrifice to see this thing!!!Tell me Tencent!
Obviously your sanity!
3 1
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Aug 26, 2024
Title Immortality
Clowning as usual... How are you doing?
Not that busy. I guess you must be super busy...
A medico's life is so full of studies after all.
0 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Aug 19, 2024
Title Immortality
Yohooo...what's up guys ....it's been soo long....How is everyone doing? Hahahah 🤡🤡🤡
Clowning as usual...
How are you doing?
0 3
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Aug 9, 2024
Title Immortality
Yours?
Ah sorry! I totally forgot...
Happy Birthday CWN... 😍
1 0