News
On Park Jin Young • Sep 22, 2025
Person Park Jin Young
Happy Birthday Jinyoung 💚
0 0
Replying to Qin_duanggg • Jun 21, 2021
Title Uncontrollably Fond
Suggest me some heart breaking dramas so that I can cry?
If you don't mind J-Drama, I'd suggest Boku no Ita Jikan - Miura Haruma's acting really made my heart break for the character. I also really recommend Thai dramas Project S: Skate Our Souls (deals with mental health) and Project S: Side by Side (deals with having a family member with autism and family in general). Both seasons of Project S are on Netflix.
1 1
On The Way We Dance • May 8, 2021
Title The Way We Dance
This movie is leaving Netflix Australia on the 31 May so if you have a Netflix sub and ever wanted to watch it, now is the time.
0 0
Replying to Indiegoes • Nov 15, 2020
Title Xiang Long
Someone already posted it on youtube with eng sub! :))
I've watched the drama with English subs by Shelly1323 (link below) but, since it ended in a cliff-hanger, I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the original light novel this is based on. I tried searching for Xiang Long lightnovel but I couldn't find anything so I thought it might have a different name.
3 0
On Xiang Long • Nov 10, 2020
Title Xiang Long
Anyone know the name of the light novel this is based on? Are there any English translations?
2 3
On Krist Perawat Sangpotirat • Oct 18, 2020
Person Krist Perawat Sangpotirat
Happy Birthday Krist ♥
0 0