Celebrity
On Sh**ting Stars • Mar 27, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
So in case this drama ends up being really bad (which I hope it doesn't cus I like the cast) but IN CASE it does then we're officially calling this shitting stars right?
18 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 26, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
OMGG Im coming back here to see 9.1 rating?!?!! YASSSS
5 0
Replying to zoodiacly • Mar 23, 2022
Title The Glory
what a missed opportunity for not letting Lee Do Hyun and Shin Ye Eun to pair up
Was just thinking of this! Too bad they're in different time periods... they won't even have one scene together T_T
2 0
Replying to Park Min • Mar 22, 2022
Title Graceful Friends
Neither! I assume you didn't finish it yet. I can give you a spoiler but that might reveal a plot twist.
Okay wow btw Thanks a lot!
0 0
Replying to Park Min • Mar 22, 2022
Title Graceful Friends
Neither! I assume you didn't finish it yet. I can give you a spoiler but that might reveal a plot twist.
Oh I wasn't planning on watching :( I was really curious after I saw a clip soo could you please spoil (the twist) for me? Thanks!
1 2
On Graceful Friends • Mar 20, 2022
Title Graceful Friends
Someone please explain...what is Kang san's intention....Is he obsessed with jung hae or is he trying to take revenge?
0 4
Replying to RAMking • Mar 19, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
They will be @2521 (ep13)
Really?? Omg nice!
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 19, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Wait I just noticed it's episode 11 and they're still in high school? I mean I love their relationship rn too but I thought we'd see more of them at the age of 25/21 but there's only a few episodes left so (Im not complaining just kinda confused sincethe title is 2521 afterall ad I just thought we'd be there by now)
4 3
Replying to rejiheraxia • Mar 17, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
not me thinking that noh da hyun is his missing sister😭
I mean that could be a plot twist or something XD
3 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Mar 17, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Did they really put the stars cus its called Shooting "STARS" LMAO IT'LL DEFINITELY BE READ AS SOMETHING ELSE XD
4 2
Replying to Tsulaa • Mar 16, 2022
Person Shin Ye Eun
For some reason, Shin Ye Eun reminds me of the wonderful, older, Korean actress Seo Yi Sook. I don't know what…
OMG did you hear that Shin yeeun acted as her daughter in aKBS special drama (2021)??
2 0
Replying to OlzDive • Mar 16, 2022
Title Rookie Cops Spoiler
Dearest friends, after you watch the final episodes, make sure spoil it here whether it'll be happy ending or…
Well it's happy end for main couple but....Daeil died (Its released but I didnt watch T_T)
2 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Business Proposal who? I only know "Be strong, Geum Hui" XD
10 1
Replying to Minki • Mar 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
MDL users in the mud again, after all the hate they throw to Yoo Rim now they shamelessly loving her. They never…
But I didn't see much hate for yurim here compared to tiktok like ppl were fuming over there-
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
What If BYJ says i love you as a friend 😭😭😭🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Im pretty sure that's what he meant (cus even in the extra synopsis it says they only fall for each other when they are 25 and 21)
5 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Mar 11, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
This was SUCH a good drama! I loved it so much but the last few eps were-
2 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 9, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Aside from my yijin and heedo I'm really loving Seungwan too! There's just something so charming bout her Also I love her friendship with Jiwoong!
18 1
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Mar 4, 2022
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
I fell for Namkoong Min after this drama T_T
5 2
Replying to strawberryjams • Mar 1, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Omg now both sanha and eunwoo will have played a character named suho 🤣
And if I'm right their both LEE suho too T_T
1 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 28, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
It makes me so happy seeing other people love this drama as MUCH as I do!
24 3
