K-Drama
Replying to Haru Haru • Jun 26, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
I don’t care. I am going to say it whether you like it or not. Don’t get me wrong, Shin Ye Eun as an actress,…
Also what do you mean she’s not a girl’s girl lmaooo I didn’t see her put any girl down ..you’re just saying anything at this point
2 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 26, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
LJW and SYE’s acting are top tier! I can’t imagine him being the Same person who played Baek kyung in Extraordinary you and Yeeun as the bully in the glory!!
13 0
Replying to Veronicarose • Jun 22, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge Spoiler
Shin ye-eun’s acting at the end of episode 7>>>>
She was literally SO convincing and had me bawling my eyes out with her when she realised what happened to her grandmother
9 1
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 22, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Shin ye-eun’s acting at the end of episode 7>>>>
13 2
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 16, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
The writers are wayy too biased towards YR at this point they’ll prolly even kill off JH …like wdym she has 2 psychopaths out to get her
16 3
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 15, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I haven’t watched the previous week’s episodes but how is everyone okay with Youngrye dating Jaepil?!? What happened to girl code?? Wasn’t Jonghee her best friend?!?
13 2
On Shin Ye Eun • Oct 8, 2025
Person Shin Ye Eun
She’s SO gorgeous in a hundred memories I mean I know she’s pretty but like she’s extra pretty there that long hair just Suits her so well
8 1
Replying to Meiraaaa • Oct 6, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
JH is deffo stuck in the past I do feel bad because she probably feels left out but it was weird to see how she…
You’re saying she’s “Immature” just because she left the hospital cus of her trauma yikess also she was pretty mature from the start unlike youngrye so there might not be a stark difference …it’s not a big deal…
4 0
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 27, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Okay I can’t deny it any longer Jaepil and Jonghui are soo great together like their chemistry is insane I keep wanting to see their scenes but I’m sure they won’t get a happy ending tgt
10 0
On The Murky Stream • Sep 26, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Okay Im loving this so far But I feel like our leads have quite less screen time compared to the Mudeok guy
19 2
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 21, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Okay nvm I can’t help but ship Jonghee and Jaepil together….The potential?! But ik like in every drama the ML will end up with the main FL ( youngrye and Sangcheol wouldve be so cute tgt too)
5 1
On The Murky Stream • Sep 16, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Am I the only one hoping for a teeeny bit of romance? Or atleast some slight tension or good dynamics cus look at that cast?!
10 3
Replying to unniesgang • Sep 7, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Really hard to believe that no man in this show likes Shin Ye Eun’s character, seriously? Lmao (based on the…
They probably didn't show in the chart to avoid spoilers or maybe there's some twists incoming.....I doubt they'll go the lame way and make ALL the guys fall for one FL
2 1
Replying to AnotherSeason • May 16, 2025
Title Blind
put under spoiler tag
Done! Sorry I didn’t know if it was a major spoiler or not …
0 1
Replying to Eri • May 16, 2025
Title Blind
it's not a main plot twist. I thought he was a main villain here and watched it but still enjoyed it a lot, it's…
Alrightt thank you
0 0
On Blind • Apr 16, 2025
Title Blind Spoiler
So I saw a little edit (and the poster reveal) which showed Park Jibin’s character as the psycho/villain? Someone pls tell me if this is a major spoiler cus I don’t want to watch it is that was the plot twist T_T
1 5
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Can someone pls explain what happened to Daeho at the end? Did he just panic or did they hint at something else?
0 10
On Perfect Family • Sep 20, 2024
Title Perfect Family
I really liked the adoptive parents though and I didn't expect them to actually be this kind (esp the dad) to fall for that scammer bio dad ...honestly towards the end I just wanted them to be happy they deserve it!
3 1
On Perfect Family • Sep 19, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I hated the Bio dad SO MUCH....plus the whole lengthy part of him kidnapping her and then the dads falling into the water....what even was all that?? So many unnecessary stuff
7 0
On Perfect Family • Sep 19, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Am I the only one slightly irritated by the repetitive flute (?) like music throughout the drama
10 2
