Celebrity
Replying to Lucifer Morningstar • Jun 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I don't know if she was a uni student or not, but she was preparing for the civil service exam and for a living,…
Oh okay thank you so much! So if I’m right her mom wasn’t aware of her getting fired and that’s why she was prolly mad right?
0 2
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Btw I watched the 1st ep a lil too fast so can someone explain what No Dahyun is upto? Im talking bout her career btw I thought she was a uni student doing part time jobs but why was her mom so disappointed? Like why did her mom think she had a well paying job.... Also if she's done with her studies she should be able to get a good job right? It also looked like she's preparing for the civil service exam? I know this isn't that important and Im being annoying rn but someone please help me out T_T
0 4
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
This gives me a really weird feeling like especially the town ML moved into and the people there everything gives off a creepy feeling but the drama overall is really good! (And I love that it’s a murder mystery without the the main leads being prosecutors/detectives/police etc.
11 1
On Doctor Lawyer • Jun 11, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
Am I the only one kinda enjoying this? And with Jayden Lee 's entrance ..things are getting more interesting
13 1
On Why Her? • Jun 11, 2022
Title Why Her?
Woah that was such an unexpected kiss scene ....my heart literally stopped for a second.
3 0
Replying to Mai • Jun 10, 2022
Title Why Her?
I don't understand why I like law dramas so much if I hate law itself...but I always get hooked on these kinds…
Omg it's the same for me! And most of my faves end up being law dramas like Law school, Suspicious partner, Vincenzo etc.
3 3
On Eve • Jun 8, 2022
Title Eve
Does anyone know why the subs are really late for this drama?
2 0
Replying to parya • Jun 8, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Am I the only one who finds Ji Wontak suspicious? the new police officer who just moved to their town.
Yeah I noticed the drama itself is kinda trying to show him as sus (if that even makes sense)
2 1
Replying to ShEsHy • Jun 8, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
As someone who just discovered the show and only read the summary, I think it's because the summary implies it;…
Yes I know I assumed it too the first time I saw it ....I thought it might end up being some weird plot twist (that she is his sister) but after watching it...I can say it's not true so dw
2 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Jun 8, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
While I think they are not siblings, as a writer myself, I strongly disagree with your assumption that "romance…
I'm very well aware of that.... but we already know from the teasers/promotions that there is a love line between ML and FL so I didn't just assume it from the "romance tag". Since I was sure there's going to be romance bw them I just told the ppl in doubt to check the tag. Well maybe I shouldve explained why I was sure they weren't siblings. Also I know that romance genre doesn't always means "love interest" so weren't you the one assuming things here??
3 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 8, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Why are some people still thinking they’re siblings…don’t y’all see the romance tag?? T_T
10 5
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 7, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Wow I didn't expect it to be this creepy! (I mean its not THAT bad but watching this right before bed wasn't a very good idea XD Especially that song at the end....it gave me chills)
3 0
Replying to Nav • Jun 7, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
is this similar to Drishyam ?
Yeah even though the overall plot is not very similar the second half of ep1 was def giving a Drishyam feel
0 1
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • Jun 7, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Is this confirmed?? Personally I'm not sure if I want a s2...like the ending was kinda fine by itself but let's see
1 1
Replying to Sirloin • Jun 7, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
ooof I wonder how the "superficial" Koreans are receiving this drama if the "kind and understanding" international…
Is the ML in the webtoon really young? So are ppl complaining cus they casted someone older or is it something else?
0 0
Replying to Zensutji • Jun 7, 2022
Title Why Her?
Bae in hyuk could be more fit for the role, younger male actor below 30yo would be better...
But hwang in yeop doesn't even look 30 so does it really matter? Im certain almost everyone thought he was in his early twenties until they saw his age
1 0
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Jun 6, 2022
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I wasn't a huge fan of his....until I watched 2521 and the rest is history T_T
8 0
Replying to Gintoki • Jun 6, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
He has a suspicion but he's not sure
Oh ok thanks!
0 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 6, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Btw I wanna know...Does the ML by any chance realise that he's experiencing No da hyun's emotion's in the first ep??
0 2
Replying to Zensutji • Jun 6, 2022
Title Why Her?
Idk, but i think theres someone more fit for the ML role..Hiy just hmmm so so to me..
Btw Do you have someone particular in mind? (just curious)
0 0
