Celebrity
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 18, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
No way there's only 12 episodes! I need more of them T_T
17 0
On Perfect Family • Sep 12, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Even though there were people already complaining about the plot I didn't really seem to mind it but Ep 9 wow.......
1 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 7, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I didn't expect to be this invested! The Leads scenes together have me giggling and kicking my feet!!
11 0
On The Murky Stream • Aug 9, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
I'm loving the casting but I kinda wanted a modern drama with them.....anyways hope it turns out good this cast deserves it!!
19 1
Replying to Must881942 • Jul 3, 2024
Title Death's Game
A major plot hole during ep4, is it so hard for writers to check for mistakes in their writing?
Could you mention what it is? I can't seem to remember
1 3
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Wait we haven't been Introduced to Dami's Father yet right? I mean Chairman Bang's son (I'm not sure though It's been a while since I watched the last season) I wish he's alive and makes some grand entrance and helps them out in taking revenge Like I need this to happen
1 1
Replying to Veronicarose • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I'm kinda hoping for a love line between the detective and idol singer but I'm not gonna get my hopes up...
Cus I'd rather have a secondary couple than a love triangle and also I don't wanna see seo jihoon getting heartbroken again T_T
5 1
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 6, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I'm kinda hoping for a love line between the detective and idol singer but I'm not gonna get my hopes up...
3 2
On Celebrity • Jun 26, 2023
Title Celebrity
Will all the episodes be released at once?
0 2
On The Glory • Dec 31, 2022
Title The Glory
Are SHK and LDH's characters the same age in this?
0 5
On The Glory • Dec 30, 2022
Title The Glory
I'm so excited can't wait to watch this!
2 0
Replying to S1234 • Dec 27, 2022
Title The Glory
So I am hoping for a romance “angle or lens”, but no unnecessary drama which is what we usually see in Korean…
Which drama is SAPH?
0 3
Replying to Jyte12 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
At some point, we need to see characters who know they're in danger not walking down the fucking alley by themselves!…
Oh yes that was VERY dumb of her.. she should have gone to some area with a lot of people or she could have even just waited there for him to leave in his truck or something....why did she have to walk through the alley knowing very well that he realised she remembers him T_T
2 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jul 27, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill Spoiler
The last episode made me feel really emotional ....I was in tears when they found his dad and sister (Even though I knew it was impossible I was still hoping for them to be alive somewhere :( )
7 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jul 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I know Dahyun and Gyehoon are cute together but this drama's main ship is Lee Jingeun x That fridge <3
48 7
On Anna • Jul 8, 2022
Title Anna
Who was the guy Sunwoo that Anna was speaking to on the phone in episode 5? The guy saying he was going to Italy or something and he called her 'Yoomi Noona' as well...Was he shown before?
2 1
On Dear.M • Jul 7, 2022
Title Dear.M
Does someone know who played Moon Joon's girlfriend? She looks soo familiar and I feel like I know her but I just can't put my finger on it T_T
2 2
On Dear.M • Jul 6, 2022
Title Dear.M Spoiler
Can someone tell me how minho and Jooah ended up together? As in...mean why it didn't work out with Moon joon and her? Sorry I'm really curious to know
0 1
Replying to Hannaehh • Jul 5, 2022
Title Anna
She was in top of her class in her hometown but she was not good enough to be in arts, that’s why the art teacher…
Yeah you're right Thanks a lot!
0 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jul 5, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
What do y'all think happened that night eighteen years ago? And how is Noh dahyun is connected to it? Anyone has any theories?
0 6
