I think the worst thing is that moonshadow sect is dumb as hell they know how important it is to maintain relationships with Yan clan yet They sent the herbs with a girl who is so weak I really don't like watching dumb characters.
Because there are medicinal materials that he needs to refine foundation pill, he needs to refine a lot of foundation…
But first he needs to live I know it is adventures but he is shown as a survival person who priorities his life above all but here he had two foundation pills already but still he had gone there it just doesn't make sense. But it's good to watch some action.
The one thing that i don't understand is why han li is going in this bloody trial ground because he was going their for foundation pill but he got two from that lu person it is shown that he is a survival person but still going to risk his life fir nothing.
I really don't like family conflict and it is too much last time I saw one was in go ahead but his mother was only there for some 5 to 6 episode but here I think the mother will be there from Time to time and it will be not easy to watch I like lead who can decide on their own but that is not the case here.
Ep 3 teaser https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ4MjYyNTY0OA==.html?s=ccaae91a82cf49e4a6fe&scm=20140719.apircmd.298496.video_XNjQ4MjYyNTY0OA==&spm=a2hkt.13141534.1_6.d_1_1Ep…
No Reborn is a slice of drama, this is not a slice of drama. This is a documentary about lawyers
That's what I am saying that if you don't like it then skip it don't waste your time because people don't listen if they think it is a drama then it is a drama for them if you think it is a documentary then it is a documentary for you because that's what you think.and I am not saying this in a bad way.
No Reborn is a slice of drama, this is not a slice of drama. This is a documentary about lawyers
Why do you want to convince this is not a drama but a documentary if you don't like it then just don't waste your time coming here and posting a comment.
But it's good to watch some action.