Celebrity Replying to yogurt • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Hi!
It's average you can watch it for the cast the story is just meh.
3 3
Replying to Youn jungieeee • Jan 8, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
All episodes will be released on Jan 16!!! Make sure to watch it on Netflix😋😋
Yes👌
3 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 3, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Is it releasing All the episode in one go.
3 1
Replying to evalin8080 • Jan 3, 2026
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok's 'Perfect Crown' drops teaser
omggg cant wait. althought im not a big fan of histrical dramas but ill watch for iu!
It's not a historical drama it's like king eternal monarch a constitutional monarchy like England but in Korea.
8 0
Replying to Just an addict • Dec 31, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I regret watching it without reading the reviews provided here I think I wasted my whole night looking for a good…
So there is a Amnesia plot also what a story I didn't expected that it should have suspense or mystery tag added .
0 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 31, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I regret watching it without reading the reviews provided here I think I wasted my whole night looking for a good rom com that would take me somewhere else it's already 6 am here and the last episode are written very bad what is this plot I don't understand I predicted everything clearly so many cliches like the break-up just before the finale then the ml going to pursue her again and the accident and I don't think these were all necessary here I am currently watching shine on me chinese drama I thought I would get something similar to it . But I am way too much disappointed because there was not a shred of seriousness it was all I don't know how to describe it but it just 5/10 for me .
1 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
It's really sad that Tommorow is just one episode.
7 0
Replying to kay • Sep 17, 2025
Title Mobius
is the whole drama centered around momabiotech case or do we have other cases as well, i hope they won't drag…
Yes they shouldn't do it because loop can be over in 8th episode but I think mo will survive and we will see another loop so that's a problem
2 1
Replying to Ivy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
One thing we know for sure is Jeong Seok has no feelings for his ex, and merely seems to tolerate her for the…
I don't mean legally it just feels different because where I live this is different
1 1
Replying to Ivy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
One thing we know for sure is Jeong Seok has no feelings for his ex, and merely seems to tolerate her for the…
No I mean aren't they supposed to be related after their respective mother and father like each other or Marry each other.thats why I am feeling different.
0 3
Replying to Ivy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
One thing we know for sure is Jeong Seok has no feelings for his ex, and merely seems to tolerate her for the…
Isn't it uncomfortable like somethings wrong?
0 6
Replying to Ivy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
One thing we know for sure is Jeong Seok has no feelings for his ex, and merely seems to tolerate her for the…
I want to ask if their is romance between the jeong seok and ji an and between their son and daughter.
0 8
Replying to Just an addict • Aug 24, 2025
Title The Winning Try
This is not good they really didn't do a good think ung and ujin would have made a great couple.
Oh so you mean that seong jun have a chemistry. he looks more problamtic then everyone he got a attitude even though he achieved nothing he think he is a bigshot and Asking someone to lose intentionally he doesn't seem quite right to me meanwhile on other hand mun ung is a good kid his behaviour is better and atleast there was a chemistry that the makers destroyed.
0 0
Replying to Vin • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Winning Try
LMFAO, not me having a long-ass paragraph theorize that we will finally get Seungjun arc about his Inferiority…
This is not good they really didn't do a good think ung and ujin would have made a great couple.
1 2
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 22, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
all I know is that tietous is bad character in the novel and he was the one to rape that ill girl
So drama is changed isn't it
0 1
On This Thriving Land • Aug 21, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
Does anybody know about yinzi and tietou's fate in novel
0 3
On This Thriving Land • Aug 21, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
Does anybody know about express package
1 1
Replying to Bill Dew • Aug 21, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
Horrible character just the worse person in the drama
If the father will also have redemption that would be worst
2 1
Replying to amanah • Aug 20, 2025
Title This Thriving Land Spoiler
“ she’s starting to piss me off”… I’m right there with you, that pregnancy of hers and the way she’s…
Yes like they are not rich and still offering money
2 1
Replying to amanah • Aug 20, 2025
Title This Thriving Land Spoiler
“ she’s starting to piss me off”… I’m right there with you, that pregnancy of hers and the way she’s…
Yes it is just idiotic act from them I live in a village and I know what village life is this is so absurd lulu plot is even more absurd and they putting up with it is even more absurd giving money for lulu's stupidity is worst and when feng er is going to accept her as daughter in law why he is always after land.
6 3
