Editorials
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Nov 19, 2020
Title Dear Mayang Street
Finale coming up. Can't wait!
please please please update it when you've finished watching it.. Thanks in advance!!
1 1
On City of Streamer • Nov 16, 2020
Title City of Streamer
I'm really really so excited for Xu Wei Zhou!!
1 0
Replying to zahrazahrafa • May 5, 2020
Title Unrequited Love
Some people on weibo said that the drama will air in June, let's just wait. Hu Yitian's detective drama just finished…
I hope so!! Can't wait to see HYT again in another drama T . T
2 0
Replying to Josephine Joy Tunay Dacl • Apr 23, 2020
Person Hu Yi Tian
I love this guy. He acts so well. He has a great potential. I want to see him more as main lead in dramas
Indeed!! He is really hot and the most handsome guy i've ever seen ^^
2 0
Replying to AcrossthePacific • Apr 23, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Okay...i know that a lot of people dont like bai younings character. But i actually think that her and lu yao…
Yesss, i agree with you! I really wonder why many people dislike BY
3 0