Editorials
On Kim Jong Hyun • Apr 8, 2021
Person Kim Jong Hyun
Jonghyun! With all my heart, I wish you the dearest and happiest birthday! Thank for you for working hard to give us the art you've given us. We are blessed to have known such an amazing, warmhearted soul, and I couldn't put my heart out in words on how much I love you. You did an amazing job. You really did. Please embrace happiness and rest peacefully. We shawols love you. ~ ♡
3 0
On Lee Yi Kyung • Jan 8, 2021
Person Lee Yi Kyung
HABBI BIRTHDAY, KYUNG! ♡ ily to the sky and back and i'm rooting for you. keeping being the best actor you are.
0 0
On Won Bin • Nov 10, 2020
Person Won Bin
Happy birthday! ♡
0 0
On Key • Sep 23, 2020
Person Key
Habbi birthday! Proud of how far you've come. ♡
3 0
