Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to EternalLantern • Nov 7, 2025
You're right about her acting, and I'm not expert enough to pinpoint the problem... whether it's the direction,…
Lol 🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Kdramamore • Nov 7, 2025
I admit she ıs bad at acting🤦🏻‍♀I was one of those who said I dont care fl age gap ıt ıs the chemistry…
Yeah no chemistry
6 0
Replying to amanah • Nov 7, 2025
Title Moon River
👋Hey there! How do you like it so far?
Hello 👋🏻
Okay start. Just intro to each character. Some laugh. Will see tomorrow's episode and decide
4 1
Replying to Hae In • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
You are here??!
I did. Skipped most of it. Isn't a good start. Did you watch it too?
3 1
On Moon River • Nov 7, 2025
Title Moon River
KSJ is back again with her tough female lead role. Hardworking, too active, huge laughs, running types. Isn't my liking one
5 1
On Kim Se Jeong • Nov 7, 2025
Person Kim Se Jeong
Tbh Business Proposal was the only I liked of her. After that she's chosen all rough, too active female lead roles. Not liking these scripts
0 0
On Moon River • Nov 7, 2025
Title Moon River
There is always a kdrama King/Crown Prince with a sad past, full of tantrums and self obsessiveness, and with no power in court Lol.
12 6
Replying to Hae In • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
You are here??!
Haeinaaaa. We meet again! 🥂
4 3
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
👋 you’re watching too. Be forewarned it’s get more dismal in the subsequent episodes
Yeah. I just stopped at 1 👀
3 0
On Dear X • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
Okay I started. 1 episode in. It's scary 💀
Very dark
6 7
Replying to AleksandraSucur • Nov 7, 2025
I agree with you. The scenes became messed up with their battling (around ep 15) against Yao and the flows are…
Yes. I skipped it all lol
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 7, 2025
This is my man Cheng Yi's drama. Other side characters can gtfo my screen (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡
Disappointed with the minimum screentime he's getting as a Main. Where's the romance between my girl and him?
3 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 7, 2025
This is my man Cheng Yi's drama. Other side characters can gtfo my screen (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡
5 1
Replying to Vince • Nov 7, 2025
“Love and Crown” has already appeared on Youku China’s main homepage and features a pop-up window for reservations.This…
Great
4 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 7, 2025
Listen people, I've tried, Lord knows I have, but Victoria Song, child, I just can't. She is just not a match…
I'm not liking her since beginning. Ding be carrying this one
5 1
On Fight for Love • Nov 7, 2025
Hmm. Started out good, but went downhill in the last 6 episodes imo
Widows fighting scenes was good.
I don't like VS yet. It's always off with her in dramas.
DYX carried the show for me
Lol the zoom and pause at their fighting poses like for the visuals.
Dropping this coz I can't anymore
7 2