Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to Blissful_Rhapsody • Nov 9, 2025
He is not a Sad Ending King. Cheng Yi for an example has more sad ending dramas than him (4 out of 10 dramas).…
Nice list.
1 0
Replying to yupikitdz • Nov 9, 2025
this is the last Chengyi drama that I hope will have good storyline. 😭
Fingers crossed
1 0
Replying to Ahniii • Nov 9, 2025
Now i badly need i will burn the world for you type of CTRAUMA to watch to believe in romance tag and not the…
Ikr lmao.
0 0
Replying to Tom • Nov 9, 2025
Next Cheng Yi drama and expected to air next month "The Vendetta of An" 🙃🙃🙃
Great
0 0
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Nov 9, 2025
Fu Gui and Qingtong both died. Worst part is : in order to get the seed, fugui killed Qingtong at the pavilion.
Ikr. So many SE & OE 💀

hahaha must be fate 🥂
1 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Nov 9, 2025
Definitely not a 10.I love Chengyi but this drama, writer and producer? Darn them!
Yeah. They should have stopped at ep20 maybe.
2 1
On Cheng Yi • Nov 9, 2025
Person Cheng Yi
Lord Cheng Yi sir waiting for more of your action, mystery dramas.
And less of romance and sufferings characters!
5 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 9, 2025
Great spoiler. I watched only so much too.
They used him. Poor guy
1 0
Replying to Gia2xx1 • Nov 9, 2025
I also don't like xianxia generation.I watch this bc of CY.Upto ep 18 this was great.I also dont watch any xianxia…
I love xianxia dramas because of Cheng Yi and few others. But this wasn't it. Terrible one
6 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 9, 2025
Great spoiler. I watched only so much too.
No I watched it myself and then read your spoiler. Good for those who don't want to waste time.
1 2
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
Goodbye to this drama. Finally it's over.
I have no words. 💔
👑 Lord Cheng Yi be the only reason to watch this one. He's carried the show with his divine charming yet suffering character. 💔
I can't rate this a 10 just because of him coz the entire plot was a waste of time. So it's an 8. 😮‍💨
Romance my foot.🤡
Main couple is guest role towards the end. 💀
Gahhh. Never gonna watch another xianxia drama ongoing. Will watch based on ending and reviews. Terrible lazy writing 🤡
End of FSM series.👋🏻
15 5
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Nov 9, 2025
At the ending scene, right before the closing credit, Qingtong (in her spider form like episode 1) smiling at…
Great spoiler. I watched only so much too.
1 6
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Nov 9, 2025
Fu Gui and Qingtong both died. Worst part is : in order to get the seed, fugui killed Qingtong at the pavilion.
I have no words either. Terrible.
Btw similar pfp 🔥
1 3
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
Well. I'll jump straight to the ending of this drama today and see if my main couple got HE. They totally pushed them aside in the last few episodes. Cheng Yi is the only reason I haven't dropped this.
6 1
Replying to primroseira • Nov 9, 2025
👑 November 14th Release is Valid. Love and Crown with its's premiere date already on the tv show list at Youku…
😭😭💥💥 finally
3 1
Replying to Vince • Nov 9, 2025
Yeah, same also a few months ago in Si Jin, I kept hoping they would not change the title.
Yeah
1 0
Replying to sunghoon_iceking • Nov 8, 2025
At this point I wouldn't be mad if the ex gets hit by a truck and disappears. Someone needs to call white truck…
Call that truck on him already 💀
1 0
Replying to Heyasa • Nov 8, 2025
Title Moon River
Oh shit i forgot we have this too. I was confused when they showed the fantasy plot .😂
😂😂
1 0