Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
On Nice to Not Meet You • Nov 13, 2025
Jeong Sung Woo LoL couldn't recognise him at first with that hairstyle. He's the same guy from Hundred memories. Ahh. New look hehe
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Nov 12, 2025
Hooray!! Ren Jialun's drama is coming and he looks so gorgeous in the preview๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸปAnd with the pretty Peng…
Seated ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿฅ‚
1 1
On Love and Crown • Nov 12, 2025
FINALLY ITS HAPPENING
LOVE THIS SUDDEN RELEASE HAHAHA
TIMER HAS STARTED
NOV 14 let's gooo!
My Queen PXR and Handsome RJL ๐Ÿ”ฅ


Sad ending? Less romance? No kisses?
Who cares coz this is the most anticipated drama right now!!
Perfect cast, lots of angst, love hate betrayal powerful plot!

And I am Seated ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ
14 1
Replying to Triple A • Nov 11, 2025
Title Moon River
I'm loving the songs in this drama
Ending OST
2 0
Replying to Masterxys • Nov 11, 2025
Title Moon River
can korean writers write any costume kdrama that is not about palace politics?Why are they all the same bruh.
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 10, 2025
Gorgeous pfp Kookie ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฟ
1 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Nov 10, 2025
Why did you say that? I hope there is romance between Cheng Yi and Xu Lu ๐Ÿ˜ญFrom your watching list, you watched…
Well, my Lord's previous drama with romance tag wasn't romancing. So I just said better without romance this time.
Yeah I love romance dramas in my list.
3 0
Replying to AMY • Nov 10, 2025
Well well well!! I hope this airs soon. I'm bored ๐Ÿ˜ด
Gorgeous pfp Kookie ๐Ÿ”ฅ
1 2
Replying to frost__ • Nov 10, 2025
โ›บ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅ‚
0 0
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Nov 9, 2025
Fu Gui and Qingtong both died. Worst part is : in order to get the seed, fugui killed Qingtong at the pavilion.
Yup. ๐Ÿคฉ
1 0