Editorials
Replying to Lia • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
😭😭 The thing is, they don't even have an official account on weibo rn
Oh Oh
0 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Nov 12, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I wish they'd make a profile on Insta or something. Outside China we cannot access Weibo.
7 2
Replying to zhilie • Nov 12, 2023
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
So what? I like to see him being pretty. He is absolutely pretty. Nice figure. Nice voice. Good manner. And btw…
I agree, I came to this page to find out more about DW's work. His acting may not be top notch but it's good and he'll learn fast, I'm sure. He has the face, build and charisma for a leading man. Best of luck, DW.
0 0
On Park Jin Soo • Jul 27, 2022
Person Park Jin Soo
Where are you, Park Jin Soo.
1 0