Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2025

Friends

Completed
A Moment but Forever
1 people found this review helpful
May 24, 2025
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 7.0

I kept waiting to get bored ... it didn't happen

Overall a fun show, acting great, lead chemistry OK, OST fire, wanted to see more of some characters (Qian Lin, Tiahe). It at times felt like i kept waiting for something big to happen and it never really did. The action didn't really pick up till towards the end.
Did mention the Soundtrack is amazing ... will be going on my playlist. If you have some time to kill this is will be a good pick up.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Weak Hero Class 2
1 people found this review helpful
May 12, 2025
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.5
Rewatch Value 9.0

Love it, Wanted More!!!

Fun, action packed, punchy, gutsy, emotional, and all around solid! I really liked this and wanted more episodes, i binged all of it in one night.
I liked the new characters, story, fight scenes and felt it did a good job continuing and rounding off season 1, while still being unique.
Those last scenes were very emotional. I wonder if some of the threads can be fleshed out for a 3rd season. is that certain character really gone and what happened. Since Si Eun is now a senior, we could possibly work that in as well.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Auditors
1 people found this review helpful
Jan 26, 2025
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 9.5

Meticulous, Investigative Fun

I thoroughly enjoyed this drama. Shin Ha Kyun as the lead auditor was perfect in his robotic yet kind portrayal of Sin Cha ll. The characters had great chemistry in their interactions and the story progressed really well. The twists were somewhat predictable, especially the big villain at the end, but it still worked.
I was not expecting it to be as funny as it was, but really enjoyed the humor. Wether is it was the puppy like Gu Han Soo or the Vice President and his sidekick.
This was my first time seeing the actor who played the Vice President and he nailed it. He brought a handsome, suave yet street smarts to that character that I just loved, will have to check out more of his work. This show will be going on my favorites list with a high rewatch value. From the ending, I'm hoping for a 2nd season!!
So if you looking for an office, investigative, well-acted series, I recommend this one.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Price of Confession
2 people found this review helpful
Jan 7, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

Thrilling push to the edge!

Spectacular acting from everyone. A bit of an over the top storyline and themes, but it worked. The characters had great chemistry and really draw you in to the story. Each one had something unique about them. It is a thrilling Whodunit ...
I was disappointed that I was able to guess who the rat was... way before it was revealed. That was the only slight let down.
Outdoor weddings have their benefits huh?!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Notes from the Last Row
4 people found this review helpful
Jul 11, 2026
6 of 6 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 8.5

Heo Mun O, Just how real do you want your story huh?!?

What a fascinating, well written, well acted show! It is a commentary on the life of authors/writers and how impactful emotions, events and words can be. Whether it be college rivals or a callous adult towards a child. The power of story telling, emotional manipulation and dark desires. If you do not address your issues, don't be surprised when they become weapons in the hands of others.

Choi Min Sik as Heo Mun O was spectacular as he spiraled into madness. Choi Hyun Wok as Lee Gang was sly as he wove a web of entrapment through story, basically every single character nailed their parts.

6 episodes was perfect and I liked the teaser of potential future seasons.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Dropped 25/40
Legend of Zang Hai
3 people found this review helpful
Jul 17, 2025
25 of 40 episodes seen
Dropped 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Held my interest ... until it didn't

Reading some of the other reviews made me realize I pretty much guessed how this one ended up... bummer because it started out so well. I just skipped to the end and it confirmed that I was right to do that.
I realized the only character I really liked was Pingjin Ho, his was captivating and the actor who played the role had an astounding screen presence.
Watch it I guess if you have time to kill.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Judge from Hell
1 people found this review helpful
Feb 23, 2025
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

Who doesnt love a fiery Red-Head with killer style punishing people?!

All around goodness!! action packed, funny with the essence of justice or injustice you pick. Every single actor nailed their part. And I must say I haven't seen a lead actress NAIL a role so perfectly like this since Shin Hye Sun in Mr Queen. Park Shin Hye as Justitia/Kang Bitna was absolutely memorable and unique! I really enjoyed her performance.
There were some slight predictable writing, chemistry issues and choppy storytelling but all in all still a very enjoyable watch!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Mousetrap
0 people found this review helpful
16 days ago
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 5.0

Caught in Its Own Trap

Overall, Mousetrap was an intriguing show that ultimately tied itself up in twists, knots, and a few plot holes by the end. I went from feeling for and rooting for the protagonist, Jae-moon Jae, to eventually finding myself supporting the “villain.” There were also a few things left open-ended that made certain relationships confusing.

I was surprised that a theory I had around Episode 4 actually turned out to be one of the main hooks of the story. While it was satisfying to see my theory confirmed, I was also slightly disappointed by how predictable it made the direction of the show.

Overall, I liked:
The characters
The pacing
The action sequences
The themes surrounding jealousy, envy, identity, and madness

One of the biggest takeaways for me was the play idea that if you choose to live like a 'rat', you shouldn’t be surprised when you can’t live in the open, always being chased, always hiding, buried in self-delusion and always looking over your shoulder.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
A Shop for Killers Season 2
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 27, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 8.0
This review may contain spoilers

The Jeong Duo are at it!

Spectacular second season. Did not disappoint in action, story and bonafide hard knock!!
The continuation hook, returning characters and perspective style to this season was a great approach to maintaining pace and energy of the first season. The emotional pace was a little off, but not enough to detract, there was some character interaction that I wanted more of.
Either way, it's such a fun show, watch it, All of it was such a nice setup for the 3rd season ... even as Death's edge very close.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Bloodhounds Season 2
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 20, 2026
7 of 7 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10

Ack! What a Sequel.

I won't compare the two, but this one had all the punches, snappiness, adrenaline and fight sequences that made the first one so so so good ...
What it lacked in emotional anguish, it had in bastardy attitude, in abundance.
The story continuation, the beloved characters, the woo brotherhood, the pace, and even the surprise characters was done very well and packaged in 7 solid episodes. Rain's performance was amazing ...very rabid wolflike.
This has skyrocketed to one of my action/fighting favorites, just like the first.
Let's see what happens next in the world of bloodhounds 🥊💥

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Ghost Doctor
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 13, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

Do you see me Go Seung Tak!!

A fun supernatural medical drama that is heart warming, funny and emotional.
How does one navigate the space between life and death? What if you discover a side of you did not know, depending of which side of the barrier you're on? How about gaining a brother and friend that can perform awesome medical feats through you?

This are some of the questions this show addressed. I liked the characters, especially our lovable, smiley intern. The story, acting and music worked well.

My only qualms was a slightly lackluster romance, caricatured villains and that we did not get to see our intern truly develop into his own person, till much later in the show and that was not enough time.
Still recommend it!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 25, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 8.5
This review may contain spoilers

A Surprising Gem That Completely Won Me Over

I went into this with absolutely no idea what to expect, and somehow it ended up giving me way more than I ever bargained for.

At its heart, it's a sweet, simple story about a genuinely relatable lead finding his place in life, growing one meal, and one challenge, at a time in the kitchen. Set against the backdrop of a military outpost, it blends heartfelt moments, lovable supporting characters, and nonstop comedy into something that just works. Seriously, it works so well.

And can we talk about how funny this show is? I laughed in every single episode. The cast absolutely nailed their roles, making every character feel memorable and easy to root for.

Bonus points for the soundtrack, too. That pop-punk/rock anthem had me instantly hooked, bringing back memories of carefree, youthful summers blasting punk music.

This series completely caught me by surprise, and I loved every minute of it. Season 2 can't come soon enough.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Royal Nemesis
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 20, 2026
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 3.5
This review may contain spoilers

Don't know what to make of it really!

It was an okay watch overall.

I liked the premise, I liked the cast, and I liked how it started... but where did it all go wrong?

Maybe I was expecting stronger supernatural elements or a tighter mythology, but I kept waiting for things to come together, and they never really did. I found myself asking, "Wait... what?" more than once.

* Not enough fully developed connections between the past and the present? ✓
* Emotional stakes that never felt deep enough, especially the rebirth storyline? ✓
* Characters making decisions that left me thinking, "Wait... what?" (Like Dan Sim, was actually switched earlier?) ✓
* Almost no exploration of what it would actually be like for a time traveler to adjust to modern life? ✓
* The last few episodes had me reaching for the fast-forward button? ✓

I still really liked the leads, and the show had a strong start, but it ultimately fizzled out instead of building to a satisfying payoff.


Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Husbands in Action
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 12, 2026
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 8.5

It worked really well!

I LOVED this way more than I thought I would. The story was straightforward and the acting top notch. The themes of marriage, family, friendship was finely balanced plus the action and HILARITY topped it off !!

All the actors had great chemistry, and I loved the surprise guest at the end, looking forward to part 2. This worth watching if you are looking for a fun, action, funny, light movie.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Blood River
0 people found this review helpful
Apr 3, 2026
38 of 38 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 8.5
This review may contain spoilers

Will Anhé make it into the light?

A story about assassins looking to make their way into the 'light'. There is brotherhood, romance and lots of action packed fights. I did not know what to expect when I started, but the story and characters kept me hooked!
It is fast moving and a slightly confusing in certain places, has some loopholes– may be the way it was cut and edited– but the fight sequences make up for it.
There many characters, some stood out, some did not have time to 'cook' but each played their part. I really loved the bond between Su Muyu and Su Changhe ... such different characters and personalities, but had absolute trust in each other. Their story was well written. Did I mention that the fight scenes were great?!
Overall the premise of forging your way forward regardless of your background or those that came before you is poignant ... I'd like a 2nd season if they make it!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?