Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 71 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 3, 2012
On Yoo Yeon Seok • Apr 12, 2013
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
OH! YOUUUUU! THE IRRITATING GUY IN A WEREWOLF BOY!
Happy birthday! ^^ you did a great job in AWB, BTW. :D
11 0
Lumiere • Apr 12, 2013
I almost got teary-eyed when I saw Shi Kyung and Jae Shin in the list. Totally deserving to be there. :') (Though they'd rank higher for me.)

The Milky couple and the Seoul couple! <3 The Seoul couple is the reason why I got to finish BOF. I looked forward to them more than the main pair. (Jan Di irritated me so much. =___=)

The Milky couple... well... they're sooo adorable! I loved them as much as I loved Sam Dong and Hye Mi. :>

Nice article! :)
2 0
On DAIGO • Apr 8, 2013
Person DAIGO
He's already 35. OwO
Anyway, I just finished Love Shuffle a couple of days ago! I found him adorable there! :D
Happy birthday! :)
0 0
addicted2dramas • Apr 8, 2013
I can't help but laugh at myself because the first picture I saw was of Matsuda Shota. (Still have a hangover on Love Shuffle and Liar Game :)))

Anyway, I agree with all of the pairing! And in the pictures, Mukai Osamu & Yui Aragaki, Lee Seung Gi & Lee Min Jung, Vic Zhou & Ariel Lin, and, of course, Tae Hee & Rain do look good together! Yoona and Lee Min Ho, too! Matsuda Shota and Kitagawa Keiko in a romantic drama is a must see! *o*

BTW, that picture of Jiro Wang... ALSDJLASJDAKSLDJALSLOOOOOOVEDIT

Nice article! Now I'm wishing that one of these days, two or more of the pairs that you said will have a drama together. X3
0 0
Replying to Marse • Apr 8, 2013
I looove Haruma Miura! <3 Thanks for this article! He's one of the actors that I really plan on stalking this…
Aww... at least you can recognize him now. And you even stalked him! :D

Me, too! I really want to go to Japan and look for him! Even if it means he's already old. >w< I really envy a friend who got to breathe the same air (XD) with Miura when she went to Singapore. She captured him in the camera but it was late when she realized it, tho. :)) Just sharin'. XD
0 0
Mirichan • Apr 6, 2013
I looove Haruma Miura! <3 Thanks for this article! He's one of the actors that I really plan on stalking this summer. :D Bloody Monday is first on the list of his dramas that I will DL. X3

I'm surprised that you didn't even recognize him in Gokusen 3. T__T That's actually where I saw him first. He's the one I've been eyeing since the start of the show. Then, I saw him in Koizora and loved him so there. Then, in Kimi ni Todoke! Oh, how great Kazehaya he is! <3

I really enjoyed reading this stalker guide. XD I got really curious about Taisetsu! <3 Thumbs up for this!

(And happy birthday, Miura-san! <3)

EDIT: AND OH EM! THAT "FREE HUGS" PICTURE! T___T I ENVY THE GIRLS WHO MANAGED TO HUG HIM. <///3
3 0
On Joe Chen • Apr 5, 2013
Person Joe Chen
Happy birthday to the girl that I'd always thought to be Joe Cheng! :)) Loved her in Lavender, Fated to Love You, Prince Turns to Frog, and 100% Senorita!
0 0
On Eunhyuk • Apr 5, 2013
Person Eunhyuk
Eunhyukkie! Happy, happy birthday! :D <3
0 0
clairesilverspar • Apr 3, 2013
Eun Shi Kyung~ <///3 It's been almost a month since I finished King2Hearts, but whenever I'm reminded of his confession... my heart breaks. T___T That scene... someone needs a handful of tissues for it.

This is a nice article. I skipped reading some since I haven't watched them (Buzzer Beat, Pride, Yamato Nadeshiko, and MARS), though. ><
3 0
On Karina • Apr 3, 2013
Person Karina
I just finished watching Love Shuffle! I loved her acting there! I saw her in Usagi Drop and Koizora, too! :D She's beautiful!
3 0
On Kim Shi Hoo • Apr 2, 2013
Person Kim Shi Hoo
Watching Love Rain now. I'm getting frustrated because I really think I've seen him somewhere else. OTL Anyway, he's such a cutie. :D
5 0
Replying to reika • Apr 1, 2013
The Changmin guy seems very popular, but I'm here for Junpei!!! The previous comments says it will be out on April…
Changmin is a member of a Korean group TVXQ/DBSK. I guess that's why. He's their maknae. (Just sayin'.)
If you're for Junpei, 'm here for Tsumabuki Satoshi! :)) I sure hope the subs will be out soon after tomorrow. :3
0 0
On Nakada Yuuya • Mar 31, 2013
Person Nakada Yuuya
I just finished Hana Kimi yesterday! You're one of the cute boys. <3
Otanjoubi omedetou!
0 0
On Kamikawa Takaya • Mar 31, 2013
Is it weird that I shipped Umeda and Ashiya? :))

I really, really loooooved him in Hana Kimi! I found him attractive there! (Actually more attractive than Oguri Shun. >w> But maybe just because of his character? ><)
1 0
On Moon Mason • Mar 31, 2013
Person Moon Mason
OH MY! Belated happy birthday, you adorable, adorable kid! <3
I hope to see you in some drama/movies sooooon. X3
0 0
On Kyo Nobuo • Mar 31, 2013
Person Kyo Nobuo
I just finished Hana Kimi yesterday. You were so great in that! :D
Belated happy birthday! :D
2 0
addicted2dramas • Mar 31, 2013
Have seen all except Sungkyunkwan Scandal. ;A; must download it now. >w<

This is a great list, in my opinion. :) Nice article!

(I'm reading past articles, sooo... >w>)
0 0