Editorials
On Hyun Bin • Sep 25, 2013
Person Hyun Bin
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! :D :D :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh, they are 2 great dramas :D I'm watching Gu Family Book, did you watched it?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the friend request, how are you? =D
1 0
Replying to Starlight_143 • Sep 21, 2013
Title Just You
What TIME does episode 14 come out on sensentv.com?
Yeah! I'm also waiting!! >.< I can't wait with a preview like that!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm also fine :D I'm waiting for the new episode of Good doctor :D What else are you watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! Thanks for the friend request! How are you?
1 0
On Song Joong Ki • Sep 19, 2013
Person Song Joong Ki
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYYY OPPA! :D :D :D Love you <3 COME BACK, please! :(
0 0
On Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon • Sep 17, 2013
Title Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Nooo, it can't be true? Hahahahah :D SAILOR MOON Live Action... Impossible :p
3 0
On Jung Ji So • Sep 17, 2013
Person Jung Ji So
Happy birthday ~
0 0
On Kitayama Hiromitsu • Sep 17, 2013
Person Kitayama Hiromitsu
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On Hot Young Bloods • Sep 14, 2013
Title Hot Young Bloods
Wow! Can't wait for this! BUT To the 3 people who rated this movie: Hey! How did you watch this movie to be able to rate it already? Please tell me, I also want to watch it...
9 0
On No Breathing • Sep 14, 2013
Title No Breathing
That picture is just BJOFDMBJJBO+JQMJAHBOIQK!!! <3
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 14, 2013
Person Lee Jong Suk
HAPPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAAYYYYY OPPAAAAAA!!!! You're so handsome! <3 :D SARANGHEYOOO!
2 0
On Lee Ho Won • Sep 14, 2013
Person Lee Ho Won
HOYAAAAAA <3
0 0
On Aaron Yan • Sep 12, 2013
Person Aaron Yan
The cutest Taiwan actor that I have ever seen!! :O Love him in 'Just You' !!! :D
10 0
On Lovely Complex • Sep 11, 2013
Title Lovely Complex
This was my first Japanese movie and I laughed so hard that I almost fell off my chair >.<
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
My friend :D <3 I'm watching a historical drama now: Jang Ok jung, do you know?
0 0
On Jung Il Woo • Sep 9, 2013
Person Jung Il Woo
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY OPAAAAAA!! :D
0 0
On Choi Sung Joon • Sep 8, 2013
Person Choi Sung Joon
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY OPPA~ :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm fine :D What drama are you watching? :)
0 0
