Editorials
Replying to naccu • Oct 6, 2016
Article MDL needs editors! [Find out how to apply inside]
You had me until the "great gasp of the English Language" part! I'm not that optimistic xD
A great grasp of the English Language*
3 0
Replying to Suhail • Sep 21, 2016
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts Spoiler
I think that call was from someone that Kanata talked to to help Misaki go abroad and achive her dream and he…
Hahahaha I was right!
1 0
Replying to Suhail • Sep 15, 2016
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts
I think that call was from someone that Kanata talked to to help Misaki go abroad and achive her dream and he…
That's what I exactly thought!
0 0
On A Girl & Three Sweethearts • Sep 14, 2016
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts Spoiler
I think that call was from someone that Kanata talked to to help Misaki go abroad and achive her dream and he rejected her so she doesn't stay because of him!
12 5
