Editorials
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 22, 2012
Person Kim Hyun Joong
There needs to be a better picture of him!!! One with him smiling ^^
4 0
On Inoo Kei • Jun 22, 2012
Person Inoo Kei
Happy Birthday!!!! ^^
0 0
On Kim Bum • Jun 21, 2012
Person Kim Bum
haha my sister and I make jokes about him and Hyun Joong...we would so pay them to smile for us lol Too adorable
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha thanks ^^
0 0
On Koizora • Jun 20, 2012
Title Koizora
In my opinion much better then the movie. It gives you more, which of course makes the ending that much worse emotionally, but I think it had a much better ending then the movie. (Also Seto Koji)
1 0
On Seto Koji • Jun 5, 2012
Person Seto Koji
I truly do love him as an actor, my only problem is that I first saw him in Tumbling...and I really don't like Yuta, so every time I see him in a show that's all I think about. But he really is a great actor.
1 1
On Sky of Love • Jun 5, 2012
Title Sky of Love
I just finished watching this (note to self, never watch this movie while babysitting again. I'm pretty sure the kids now think I'm crazy after they have seen my yelling at my computer screen and crying at the end)
1 0
On Park Jung Min • May 13, 2012
Person Park Jung Min
His smile is contagious ^^
6 0
On Suda Masaki • Apr 4, 2012
Person Suda Masaki
I love him in Kamen Rider W
2 0
