Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 49 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Argentina
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2024
Replying to byrotaylor • 12 days ago
Title You Maniac
It's a bold premise but so far it's poorly executed. I wished we've seen more vulnerable sides of each character,…
i believe the complete opposite, i started the series bcz i love williamest and thought it would be slop yaoi without real plot or deep characters but I'm surprised about how many layers each character has. Even if we don't see them being visibly vulnerable, you can understand the way the characters think (and how they act in consequence). I'm genuinely surprised about how well written they are
9 1
Replying to Kratai • Aug 11, 2026
This would have been a masterpiece if they had stick to the original material
where have you read the manhwa?
0 1
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jul 10, 2026
But it's a show afterall. It wouldn't have changed the fact that Christianity is against queer people. Reality…
i totally agree with you, but i think the show talks about hope and faith beyond the church. Maybe I'm talking about my own experience, I grew up in a really conservative christian environment and had a huge fight with religion and god back then. I'm and atheist now and I don't wanna know anything about any god or religion. I know that church isn't a safe environment for us queer people, but I think the ultimate message isn't about the church as an institution, but about god's love. As I said, if i had shows like this one when I was a teenager, maybe my relationship with God would've been less traumatic (even tho I still believe Christianity as a community is not a safe place for queer people)
1 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 8, 2026
i wish young queer christians get to watch this show, probably my relationship with religion would've been different if i had shows like this one when i was a teenager
10 3
On Girl Rules • Jun 2, 2026
Title Girl Rules
the acting was awesome, the individual story of each couple was decent, but the overall storyline wasn't good at all. Ngl I'm pretty disappointed bcz I was excited about this show🥲
4 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Feb 27, 2026
Idk why people give review about drama after watching few ep? I was checking rating and almost every rating given…
imo is not the best series if ur looking for a thriller/mystery drsma, but if u like the actors u can give it a try tho. Not entirely bad but with lots of plot holes and a weird direction
10 0
Replying to Jj_ • Jan 11, 2026
Title A(ir) Moment
Is anyone understanding this series?
not at all lmao
3 1
On Head 2 Head • Jan 11, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
did the end convinced me? not really,
were they cute and funny? absolutely
5 0
On A(ir) Moment • Oct 20, 2025
Title A(ir) Moment
should I watch it?? It's weird bcs the rating is so low but there are lots of comments praising the series lol, I don't know what to do😭
1 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Sep 28, 2025
Where did you read it?
do u want the Spanish translation?? I don't have it in English😭
0 2
Replying to Dugu Mantou • Sep 5, 2025
I really enjoyed
I heard it was supposed to be a project made of 5 movies (im my opinion, it's still too short to summarize orv), but I don't think the other 4 will ever happen
1 1