News Replying to Jose • Aug 13, 2026
Title You Maniac
is this going to be on youtube or ?
Yes it's going to be on you tube.
4 1
Replying to Pincolino • May 14, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I'm so glad this seems fun. I love them since Kiss Me Again, but Dark Blue Kiss was a soap opera (watch the intro),…
Have you watched their other series peaceful property. Though it's bromance but their chemistry is so good . It is a series which will make you ride on rollercoaster of emotions.
0 1
On Girl Rules • Mar 16, 2026
Title Girl Rules
Yay! girls rule is available on yt now. Now I can watch it officially.
10 0
Replying to lovepatr • Sep 10, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
Are you watching their MuTeLuv story?
Yes I am watching it but it has only 4 episodes but I want more of them.
5 1
On Head 2 Head • Sep 9, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
Can it come faster.I want SeaKeen on my screen🥺🥺
12 3
On That Summer • Sep 1, 2025
Title That Summer
Before the official trailer I was only going to watch it for MondRyu but after watching the trailer I am hyped up for WinnySatang too. I have grown my expectations from series. The plot looks amazing 🏝️.
8 0
On That Summer • Aug 15, 2025
Title That Summer
I am seated for MondRyu.
6 0
Replying to Ani • Jul 2, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
That's the characters name. Keen is playing jin and sea is playing jay.
Oh! It's ok .I don't know if their age has been mentioned in the novel or not as I haven't read it.But in the pilot it is shown that they are in uni .So I guess they must be 19-22 years old.
4 0
Replying to trou_bl_emaker • Jun 26, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
If it’s not on YouTube for you, you should check Netflix
You can use any country except south and south-east asian countries.
0 1
Replying to Huda • Jun 14, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
what is Jin and jay ????
That's the characters name. Keen is playing jin and sea is playing jay.
5 2
Replying to kokomifish • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
is this a gmm 2025 series??
Yes.
3 0
On Takara's Treasure Spin Off • Oct 15, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure Spin Off
Rather than tagging it as a spin off it should have been made as a episode of the main story . It doesn't seem like an episode made as spin off thou.
10 0
