News
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 18, 2016
Article Watch DramaFever directly on kisskh!
That's a very good idea but don't forget other users please :)
3 0
On A Sleeping Forest • Apr 11, 2016
Title A Sleeping Forest
The ending killed me
2 1
On Signal • Feb 1, 2016
Title Signal
Wooaav :) I love it
0 0
Replying to Winterwoods • Jan 23, 2016
Title Fragile
İs it onlu on dramacool??
Thank you my firend :) I'll check it.
0 0
On Fragile • Jan 19, 2016
Title Fragile
Sorry .I was trying to write only:)
0 0
On Fragile • Jan 19, 2016
Title Fragile
İs it onlu on dramacool??
0 2
On Fragile • Jan 19, 2016
Title Fragile
Where can I watch this guys??
0 0
purplenette • Jul 19, 2015
Article In the Know with Purplenette
Ofcourse the scholar ;)
2 0
Cinnamaroll • Apr 2, 2015
Article J-Drama Food
Thıs is a great article. Thank you for all thıs ınformation. İt's really helped :) and I am really hungry now :))
1 0
On Tokumei Tantei • Feb 21, 2015
Title Tokumei Tantei
First I wasn't so sure about this drama but then I really enjoyed it. İt's easy to watch.
1 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 21, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I am in love :) I am definitely in love with ShinSeGi :)
2 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Jan 21, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
I love the way he laughs :))
7 0
Cheer • Sep 3, 2014
Article Staff Pick of the Month - Mystery Edition
I really enjoyed ice world. It was really good.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 30, 2014
Article Yoon Shi Yoon begins his military service
You will be missed. Be safe :)
1 0
Cheer • Mar 21, 2014
Article Japanese Spring 2014 Dramas
Himmmmm, Long googbye, River's Edge and Mozu :)
0 0
Cheer • Mar 6, 2014
Article Coming Up in Japanese Dramaland
I want to watch Border and Bitter Blood :)
0 0
Cheer • Mar 6, 2014
Article Coming Up in Japanese Dramaland
I want to watch Border and Bitter Blood :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting my request :) nice to meet you.
0 0
On Under the Hawthorn Tree • Jan 17, 2014
Title Under the Hawthorn Tree
OMG I cried a lot but I loved it.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeap :) there must be. But still must be carefull.Who cares Let's eat :)).I've just watched a very bad horror movie. I need to watch something good and fun now.
1 0
