Editorials
On Kim Thakorn Kanthatham • 9 hours ago
Person Kim Thakorn Kanthatham
Honestly he looks like thomas from Domundi
1 0
Ppriyo • 1 day ago
Review Match Point
I'm crying here
2 0
On Match Point • 1 day ago
Title Match Point
I'm crying
2 0
Replying to TiberiaPop • 1 day ago
Title Summertime
I'll post here something I found on Facebook (so the credit belongs to them)LETβS TALK ABOUT THE ENDING OF SUMMERTIME.…
I didn't understand the ending, now I know
0 1
Ppriyo • Aug 29, 2026
Review The Edge of Horizon
I was about to cry, but my phob showed up and gravity literally reversed. The tear went back upstairs.loll πππ
1 1
NLE • Aug 26, 2026
Review Nour
Both the main actors got main roles in different dramas, I'm so happy for them!
0 0
Ppriyo • Aug 26, 2026
Review Nour
It is a total mix of hotness and "sweetness" just like you mentioned. The both supporting characters from The Wicked Game got different main roles, I'm so happy for them.
4 1
Replying to burnot • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love Hurts
Too weak? For this new KBL crap. After Sin and Love, we get this!!! I hope it drops to 6.0
Ofcc, it's trash ik
0 0
On Fan Service • Jul 29, 2026
Title Fan Service
It's another low budget, nonsensical drama
1 0
On Love Hurts • Jul 29, 2026
Title Love Hurts
It's overall rating is to loww
0 2
YogyYogii • Jul 29, 2026
Review Bittersweet Love
Weird story but cute
0 0
Ppriyo • Jul 15, 2026
Review Peach and Me
Your review is adorable!
3 1
Earth • Jul 15, 2026
Review Love Destiny
I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes
1 1

1