News
On To the Beautiful You • Aug 10, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Holy Cow. I am so excited for this. I loved the manga but I haven't seen any of the other remakes so I'll probably give them a whirl before or after watching this! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome! Let's! :3
0 0
Replying to blackstar_aria • Jul 6, 2012
Title Antique Bakery
ok folks b4 i watch this is need to know is there as much boy on boy love as in the anime? Because the anime is…
There was like one kiss and a bit of flesh-flashing but nothing too extreme, dw. :3
1 0
Replying to ShinyDream • Jun 27, 2012
Title Always
where can i watch this movie?? please? anyone?
No problem. :D
0 0
Replying to ShinyDream • Jun 26, 2012
Title Always
where can i watch this movie?? please? anyone?
You can watch it at www.ionair.tv under the name Always. :3
3 0