Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: November 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2012
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Oct 24, 2025
Title The One
The opening ceremony will be held on November 10, 2025 😁
Can’t wait
1 1
Replying to Jirachi • Oct 23, 2025
When her short drama start filming? She is not taking much project recently.
It just started filming
0 0
On Red Dance Shoes • Oct 23, 2025
Knowing the crew killed a cat during the filming and only apologized after getting called out , I won’t be watching the drama.
Speeding and killing an innocent animal it’s just awful . Looking at the pictures of the poor cat makes me cry so much for this poor soul.
12 0
Replying to petalpixie • Oct 20, 2025
Person Cheng Xiao
She is rumoured to join 海岛舒服日志 drama crew.
I hope its a second female lead with her own story and love line and not an annoying second female lead in love with the male lead.
2 0
Replying to sachapz • Oct 16, 2025
I saw several on X so you might be able to find them if you search a little. There was one dedicated just for…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Birdlady • Oct 15, 2025
That short drama supposed to start on October 18
It was 6 or 8 episodes but the filming is supposed to be pretty long. I hope its worth it.
4 1
On Esther Yu • Oct 14, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Let's walk only on a flowery path from now on.
9 2
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Oct 14, 2025
Reba dear please film something . I am missing you so much. I hope a very good scrip lands on you soon
5 3
Replying to CC_ • Oct 7, 2025
Person Hou Ming Hao
🍉 Immortalis: https://kisskh.at/790134-bi-xue-chan
I wished he had some good rest though. But well strike while the iron is hot, if it’s a good production he should do it.
4 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Oct 5, 2025
I think she is really looking for a good script.
100% agree. You would think that a person with her popularity she will have much better resources. Can’t wait for her to leave her agency
3 0
Replying to Birdlady • Oct 4, 2025
The year is almost over and she only done one movie. It so sad and depressing.
I think she is really looking for a good script.
2 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
The drama is actually really good. It deserves to do even better.
Please achieve 10k heat index soon. It’s really good
15 0
Replying to Birdlady • Oct 2, 2025
Reba look ok. Dior please stay away from reba
This year everyone was dressed awfully
3 1
On Esther Yu • Sep 30, 2025
Person Esther Yu
Looking at her October schedule there is no word for a journey to glow. It looks like she really left the production or is put on indefinite hiatus
0 3
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Sep 29, 2025
Person Cheng Xiao
I don’t see her in the rumored cast. If she is cast it will be again guest or some insignificant support role.
Male protagonist: Wu Lei
Second male lead: Zhang Zhen
Heroine: Li Wanda (Vanda Margraf)
Second female lead: Yang Xi Zi
Third female: Li Meng
1 0