I love yunchu’s vengeance filming vibe . without cp building vibe . We all just looking forward to see the drama…
It was just so peaceful. A pure healthy filming environment from both crew and leads fans. Can’t say the same for the drama she is currently filming. Girl deserves better
New drama filming when?? I really don’t know what yuehua are thinking, they are wasting her time. New stars blow up everyday and she is in the dungeon, filming only guest roles
So she has filmed 3 guest roles , with the current drama filming, back to back . May her next drama actually be a main role or at least an important support one
Can’t they cast her in a youth drama like Hidden love or Whn i fly towards you or something similar. She is so young, they should take advantage of that and make her do youth dramas. And can we have her act with around same age actors or max 3-4 years of a difference
I hope Shuxin next drama after this one won’t have an idol actor. The hate she has been getting for next drama is insane. It was so peaceful during road to success and yunchu vengeance. Now even before filming is hell, imagine during filming and even then the drama airs.
Well she pretty much confirmed that she has nothing at the moment. I doubt we will see her in a lead role any…
Well either CX isn’t getting any offers right now , which i found strange but also a possibility since you need good backings even for a support role now or Yuehua are just sitting around and not trying to find her scripts. And it might be a combination of both. I feel bad for her cause you can tell she really wants to act now but has zero opportunities
Can’t say the same for the drama she is currently filming.
Girl deserves better
I really don’t know what yuehua are thinking, they are wasting her time.
New stars blow up everyday and she is in the dungeon, filming only guest roles
May her next drama actually be a main role or at least an important support one
And can we have her act with around same age actors or max 3-4 years of a difference
Probability 80% of happening and will most likely be 2nd fl o support
Now even before filming is hell, imagine during filming and even then the drama airs.
And it might be a combination of both.
I feel bad for her cause you can tell she really wants to act now but has zero opportunities