Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: November 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2012
Replying to emilyrose • Apr 8, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
i don't understand why cx continued the contract w yuhua. Yueha mistreats their idols so much they care more abt…
Wu Xuanyi left the company? Really? I didn’t know. No wonder she got so many lead roles now, it’s because she left yuehua.
Cheng xiao probably is scared to leave thinking no one would want to sign her up.
1 1
On Esther Yu • Apr 8, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Woke up to a 3rd rumored collaboration between her and Ding yuxi in a modern romance.
Got so excited, saw the director - Guo Jinming and now i pray it never happens.
8 1
Replying to Jirachi • Apr 3, 2026
The hype for POJ is still there, but Tencent itself doesn’t seem to want LBTG to do well. Tencent, Youku and…
Seriously i am tired of Reba dramas being sabotaged
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 2, 2026
Haven’t started the drama since i am so busy, so how do you guys find it? Is it worth the hype?
How is it doing in China? Did it manage to surpass in popularity POJ?
2 18
On Cheng Xiao • Apr 2, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
I hope she gets to act in a drama where the FL is a dancer / ballerina/ gymnast. It would suit her so much.
Seriously girl when will you start filming a drama again? Miss you
9 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Apr 2, 2026
Why? Give me some spoilers, please 🙏
Omg, I really wish they change things a little bit. Not prepared to cry my eyes out.
6 2
On Yang Yang • Apr 2, 2026
Person Yang Yang
I really want him to do a costume drama with Dilireba as FL. Two badass generals from enemy fractions falling in love.
Miss him also in modern dramas.
4 5
Replying to doublemunchies • Mar 30, 2026
Person Esther Yu
whos gonna be the male leadd?
I hope she does this drama. The story sounds interesting
1 1
Replying to Xoxo_Lady • Mar 30, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
Any new update on this one??
I don’t know as well. Like are they waiting for het to blow up in a support role to give her a lead one. But her upcoming dramas are cameos.
I really don’t think she will take the lead role for the GJM drama.
I just hope she gets a big role in a big production and blow up
0 1
Replying to Xoxo_Lady • Mar 28, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
Any new update on this one??
Well at the end it all depends also on the companies. Yuehua doesn’t support CX enough. To tell you the truth i am also certain she will loose the role.
0 3
Replying to Xoxo_Lady • Mar 26, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
Any new update on this one??
Well I won’t be surprised if kong xuer gets the roles. She rose in popularity like a lot after the hit drama pursuit of jade. CX sadly till now don’t have such an explosive project after the hiatus
0 5
Replying to zhixin • Mar 22, 2026
after watching mjty , I was so excited for this but I heard the production team kept delaying the date .
Yu shuxin is no longer part of the cast. It’s official
1 0
Replying to Xoxo_Lady • Mar 19, 2026
Person Cheng Xiao
Any new update on this one??
For now nothing
0 10
Replying to Miao miaw0 • Mar 19, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I also want to see her in that drama.😍🤗The reason for this melon's arrival was a response to a netizen by…
I hope it’s true
2 0
On Lin Mu Ran • Mar 16, 2026
Person Lin Mu Ran
They should pair him with AiMi in a drama. People on weibo are already posting edits of a costume drama of them as a couple.
13 3