Editorials Replying to Annaa111 • Mar 9, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Another loser,bitch she's the youngest Korean actress who has won 3 big korean awards, chungmuro and veteran actors…
girl what she gonna do with all those awards if she cant carry her own fantasy drama and let it flop
13 3
On No Tail to Tell • Mar 9, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
the casting was total wrong lol,if you want to cast some one for a larger than life role the actress must be exceptionally beautiful . but they casted some one who leans more on (ugly side ) and she acts in the same wave length and her voice isnt helpful either her voice is straight irritating , idk how to put it, hyeyoon is not a fl material she is sutable for side characters or noir dramas and i cant blame lomon for the lack of chemistry he has chemistry in a zombie series and the special power hyeyoon got is she can make any good looking dress look cheap
16 11
Replying to Dalia • Jan 4, 2025
Person Byeon Woo Seok
I'm going to say something that bothers me a little about Byeon Woo Seok's rise, what he achieved with 'Lovely…
Wtf is this nonsense type this shit in her page
15 1
On Lovely Runner • Oct 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
If they cast ugly af FL give her less screen time it's really irritating to see her on screen and her voice how can u be ugly and have irritating voice avg drama should have ended at ep 6
3 4
Replying to Pkr • Oct 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
This is a prime example of Shit Show, Dropped after ep6. Ugly af FL , out of her league ML. How in the god's name…
Idk how she became a fl she is very ugly and her voice is very screechy .like the side characters looks beautiful than her she probably had some connections in industry otherwise no way a director would cast her as FL and the ratings ur talking it's because of the ML
3 5
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Ngl it really maintained quality till last episode expect episode 9 for me
5 0
Replying to Sanjiii123 • May 28, 2024
Person Byeon Woo Seok
No news yet. I just hope that atleast we can get some rumors about his next project. That's how impatient I am…
Ngl I just want him to do as many projects he can even if he get type casted
0 1
Replying to Sanjiii123 • May 28, 2024
Person Byeon Woo Seok
No news yet. I just hope that atleast we can get some rumors about his next project. That's how impatient I am…
If my guess is right he should already confirm a script but everyone are in lovelyrunner carze they will not reveal u know from fear of shippers
0 3
Replying to Sanjiii123 • May 28, 2024
Person Byeon Woo Seok
No news yet. I just hope that atleast we can get some rumors about his next project. That's how impatient I am…
There 90% it can be true because he is the hot topic in korea now
0 5
Replying to Sanjiii123 • May 27, 2024
Person Byeon Woo Seok
No news yet. I just hope that atleast we can get some rumors about his next project. That's how impatient I am…
With jisoo or Jennie rumours they will announce after lovely runner i think
0 7
Replying to PReid • May 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Right? It has me in a chokehold. I can't seem to do or think about anything else.
U won't believe yesterday I was thinking there only 1 day for Monday not enjoying the weekend
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Ngl I am happy it's ending I can get my life back i started waiting for fukin Monday
6 3
Replying to frippsy • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
To be fair its time travel via a watch, I imagine theres some liberties that you can take with the logistics of…
At the end it's just a romcom don't take it seriously
1 0
Replying to frippsy • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
To be fair its time travel via a watch, I imagine theres some liberties that you can take with the logistics of…
She must be creating alternative reality
0 2
Replying to Maria Ruiz • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm so confused. Does anyone know why se has the necklace? It doesn't make sense, if she reset the timeline all…
He has the necklace can't he buy a necklace for himself
2 0
Replying to Autumn Embers • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I didn't take it seriously when I saw comments about how BWS always took roles that would end up dying. I wasn't…
Yeh after this he should take projects like business proposal or something he died so many times in this drama it would become corny
0 0
Replying to kdramadiet • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
and if they time travel again (Im Sol for the 4th time), how come Tae Sung still remembers the cigarette scene,…
It's simple she stays like a month in past remember 4 time travel she went back in time didn't meets sunjae and be frnd with taesung and taesung already know inhyuk because they were in band
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Gotta say, I feel like the show lost its charm for a bit since ep 12, it's either filled w/ fillers or obsessive…
What's sood
0 1
Replying to swiftolsen • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Im sol is so strong like she experienced 15 years of unrequited love and have to go through Math for the 4th time…
How it's 15 years more like 9 months
2 2
Replying to wondergirl707 • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Why was the college SJ dying scene so unserious!!! can no one care to catch the stabbed dying guy falling off…
That slowmo is for the viewers
1 0
